The sun has set

Kano's P.O.V.

For hours, Nikki has been asleep and even though I have already reached the mansion of Lenka. The sun has set and I didn't even know it has been that long. It only felt like I was watching for a couple of minutes.

Knocking at the front door, I looked at the fragile figure of Nikki, pale and knocked out cold just because she wanted to link her memories to me.

This is my fault.

The door opened, revealing my cousin still in her uniform only bare footed. I saw surprise in her eyes but she hurriedly opened the door wider so I can enter.

"Do I want or need to know?" She asked.

My eyes trailed down to Nikki...with all that I've seen from her, Lenka has the right to know what's coming for her but not now.

"Later. Can you help me out?" I asked and started climbing upstairs to her room and Lenka was fumbling here and there, looking for first aid tools.

"I'm going to call a doctor. Try to wash her and check if something's wrong, 'kay?" She fumbled with a towel and a basin filled with ice cold water and a first aid kit before she pulled out her phone and started calling someone.

Soon, I went to washing Nikki, wipping her everywhere to cool her down. When I tried to check her temperature, she was perfectly fine. I just don't really know what happened with her.

"Nikki...I'm so sorry." I whispered in her ear as I held her hand as I sat next to her while she lay there unconscious.

----xxx---   ---xxx---

Lenka's POV

There I was, lazily lounging at the game room when Kano came in with Nikki, out cold. That game of assasin's creed will have to wait.

Three hours prior, classes have ended and Len had the decency to drop me off at home but he got in trouble with his manager looking for him.

He appologized over the phone, only to know that he went to school than do several shoots and tv guesting. What a guy he is for putting his studies first before showbuisness.

But of course, he wasn't the only one in trouble.

When I got home, it was silent but the moment I entered my room, my telephone rang which startled me but when I picked it up, my poor eardrums were abused with the volume of the caller.

"Lenka Rianne Kagamine!!! Where on earth have you been? I sent you three dozens of mails for company parties you have to attend! Young lady, you also have to yet see the latest designs at the upcoming--"

"--fashion week. I know, mom." I continued and dropped my bag at the ground and went to my bed to lay down.

"Then why ars you not touching any one of them, sweetie?" The sickening sweet voice of my mother made me sigh.

"I'm busy with school. An idol transfered next to me that's why I have issues with people surrounding me. Even Akaito is a little busy to look over me." I excused since my mom doesn't know that Akaito has a mate.

And I think she doesn't even know what trouble am I in.

"I see. Well, just make sure the job is done till next week. I'll check on you again. Help me out here, sweetie, okay?" She asked over the phone.

"I'll do my best. Sooooo....does that mean I have to go to the office?" I asked.

"Yes, dear. I suggest you take a break from school work and try inspecting the company. Please don't forget to check your schedule while you work, okay? Have fun~"