We ladies care!

Bonus chapter since I didn’t update on time..

---------------------------------

Lyra

Ten minutes.

That’s what it takes for me to get agitated to the point that I will not hold back anything to kill who agitated me. It’s a miracle Titaia managed to get upstairs with the damage I have inflicted.

Akaito had trouble stopping me due to my terrible temper. I stopped a little while after that and settled with my human form and sat at one corner of the cage with Akaito hugging me while we start suffering hypothermia (Yes, Ice can kill us if it came from an elemental. Stop asking questions). We’re wolves okay? Not some other mythical creature (Which probably exist somewhere out there) that can melt this whole prison in an instant.

Lenka came down from her room and Len was just trailing behind her, panic obvious at their eyes.

“Care to help us here?” I asked them and Len took the job where he placed the whole prison bars ablaze with a little effort by touch. Lenka tried to do the same thing, probably with Rin helping her and was successful.

After the whole prison bars melted, we made haste to get out before the whole thing fell down and crumbled.

“I’ll just ask them to fix the whole place up later.” Lenka told us and had her eyes landed on me.

“You feeling fine there? You still Lenka? Are you still you?” I asked but Akaito shut me up. How? Well, he hugged me.

“Woah there, big guy! What’s up with you?” I asked him.

“Too..C-cold.”  He said. I carried him at my back (It isn’t always the guy carrying the girl, okay?)

“I’ll go ahead to help him get some warmth. It’s not a good thing to place wolves in ice cages and call them ‘mutts’. Tell Titaia that.” I told the lot of them and went out in my wolf form and Akaito on my back and used the woods to reach my place to place him at my bed.

I think mom is not home so I took advantage of it and joined him at bed while I cuddled with him, trying my best to restore warmth at him. Since we’re creatures of that can survive winter, we weren’t supposed to have hypothermia but Titaia’s ice had other properties that can kill us.

Whatever! I just want him functioning properly. I’ll give up everything for him to be fine.

“Please stay with me, Akaito. I love you.”  I whispered in his ears as I hugged him near me until I finally fell asleep in his arms.

------------------

Nikki

I held Kano’s hand while I watched Lyra carry Akaito at her back as a wolf and show concern about him moments before that. It was cute.

“Is Akaito fine to leave the mansion?” Kano asked and I was wondering the same thing.

“Well, as long as I know who is he with and I know that he’ll be back, well, I have no objections to it.” Lenka shrugged and looked at me.

“Now, do you want to stay in Kano’s room?” Lenka suggested.

I was probably a tomato. I was red as one tomato that is.

“Wha-Lenka Nee!” I was flustered and started hitting Lenka-nee for teasing me.

“Well, I wasn’t kidding. I think you need to be a little more safe than staying alone in your huge room. Plus, that guy’s a good person to cuddle. He was responsible for letting me stop crying when my pet bunny died when I was ten. I was bawling continuously and he stopped me from doing so and finally made me sleep.” Lenka said and shot a thankful look at Kano who laughed it off.

“Well, I’m not going to deny that. I’ll accept it as a compliment.” Kano gave a bow at her.

“Now, you,” Lenka pointed at me. “Go to your room and take a shower before I let Kano join you.”

Is there any way that I can get more red than this?

I nodded and went to my room and in a flash, took a shower, changed to an oversized shirt, seeing that I failed to shop for some nightwear, and opened the door to see Kano standing against the wall beside the door.

“Y-You can come in now.” I tried my best to pull the shirt to its lowest, trying my best to cover my legs but when Kano saw them, he looked away, flustered.

He nodded silently. He was dressed in his sweats and he smells like he just came off from the shower so we both closed the lights and slipped under the covers.

There was a good distance in between us but I decided to close it since I was getting a little chill and hugged him.

“N-Nikki?” He seemed surprised by my move but I shushed him up by covering his face with a pillow.

“Shut up and sleep. Be grateful I’m doing this.” I told him  I heard him smile and finally, sleep got us both good.

-----------------

OMG! I love doing fluffy stuff! XD I love it! Weee!!

This is a bonus chapter!!!!

What is the best birthday gift to a girl who’s turning 17 and an architecture student? Write your answers in the comments bellow. I’d love to hear them.