Diffrent Type Of Love ❤️

Later that day in the arena !

Alex's Pov

Anytime I can come and be near Nicole I will ! She has to be back to me she just has to !!

He then sees Nikki and John walking in and what Alex didn't notice was that someone was behind him so when he saw Nikki running towards him he got a little excited then bummed out when she ran past him and hugged a man he's not met !!

Nikki: Omg I've missed you so much !

Cody: I've missed you to but those 4 months away did me good !

Nikki: I bet you look as handsome as ever !

Cody: And you always so gorgeous !!

Then John walks up to them !

John: Hey Cody ! How you been !

Cody: Really good the time off did me good but I must admit that I missed being here so now I know why you don't take vacations!! I was getting bored !

John: Haha yeah that's why when I do take time off its because of injuries !

Nikki: That amazing week after night of champions ? Haha that was fun !

John: It was ! Haha I have to go so Cody take care of my lady while I'm gone !

Cody: Don't I always ?

John: Yes haha I'll be back later baby

Nikki: It's fine take your time I want to catch up with Cody !

John: Okay I'll call you when I'm done !

Nikki: Okay bye !

They kiss and he walks away !

Cody: So I take it that the relationship is going good?

Nikki: Omg it's amazing !! I'm on cloud 9

Cody: Really and why is that ?

Nikki: He bought me well us a beach house in San Diego and you should see the size of my closet in our house in Tampa! He just gave me a Bentley and most of all he showers me with love lots and lots of love I'm just so happy I feel like I can float !

Cody: Well don't float away haha I want my coco here for when I tell her who I am now dating !

Nikki: Is it JoJo ?

Cody: She told you ?

Nikki: Yes I'm mad you didn't but I'm still so happy for you !

Cody: Thank you I heard about you know the tribute thing !

Nikki: Oh yeah !

She gets closer and starts to whisper in his ear !!

Nikki: He's right there looking at us so let's go somewhere else and talk !

Cody: Would my beautiful best friend mind joining me in catering ?

He said aloud !

Nikki: Yes there's so much more I need to tell you !

Just as they were going to walk away ! JoJo come running up to Cody

JoJo: Babe I missed you !

Cody: I'm missed you too !

Nikki: I'll leave you guys and we can talk later Cody !

Cody: You sure ?

Nikki: Yeah besides I have to go to doc and give him the test results !