Screwed Over

Still in the hotel room !

Nikki picks up the note and reads it to herself !!

Nicole I know it may have been a jerk move to just leave in the middle of the night but like you've said before saying goodbye to your face would have been to painful ! I love you and I'm going to miss you ! If you don't want to be with Alex then I guess fine that's on you but just know that when I see you again and you still have feeling for me ! I will fight for you ! Fight for us ! This is just something that I feel needs to happen if not to get the thought out of your head but out of mine I guess that's why I accepted to do this movie without telling you ! To avoid you talking me into staying because flu know I would ! I love you baby ! I hope that this time apart not only makes me stronger but us ! Now I would kiss this note but you wouldn't know but trust me I am ! And I left something on you too ! Well two things one you will notice almost instantly ! But the other well that will take you sometime to find ! ;)

Love you always !

- John ! ❤

Nikki signed and touched her neck when she felt it her hand felt a little heavy ! She looked down and it was a bracelet engraved on the inside !

I Want You And Only You ❤

Nikki smiled and put the note away she got up packed her bags and headed down to get breakfast when's she's there all of her friends !!

Cody: Hey how you feeling ?

Nikki: Hung over and satisfied !

Brie: You slept with Trey ?

Nikki: No John !

Alex: So you're back together ?

Nikki: Nope !

Randy: I'm confused what's going on ?

Nikki: It was like a one last night perfect way to say goodbye !

JoJo: I'm sorry !

Nikki: It's okay I have a feeling that everything will work out !

They go on eating their breakfast then Trey texts Nikki saying he's outside for her !

Nikki: Okay guys I'll see you next month !!

Alex: What why ?

Nikki: I'm suspended for a month so Trey invited me on his tour of Europe !!

Brie: Have fun see you in a month !

JoJo: When you come back we will go wedding dress shopping and brides maid shopping !

Cody: Then you can help me pick out a suit !

Nikki: Yes I will !

JoJo: And we need to see who's walking down with who !

Nikki: I'm you're maid of honor ! Who's your best man ?

Cody: Umm John ?

Nikki: Ooh perfect !!

Alex: But you guys are broken up !

Nikki: I'm telling you I have good reason to believe things will be okay ! Fingers crossed before you're wedding now bye Trey is waiting for me !!

3 weeks later !!

Trey: Hey Nikki there's something you should see !

Nikki: What is it ?

He hands her his phone and when she sees it she's heart broken !

Nikki: Does it say where this is ?

Trey: Yeah some restaurant near where their shooting !

Nikki: So he's moving on ?

Trey: I guess !

She begins to cry and cry ! And Trey just hugs her !! The picture was of John and Summer Rae kissing !

Nikki: Hey do you mind if I leave this week I kind of told David I would go see him in Arizona !

Trey: Yeah it's fine besides I think you've done enough damage here haha

Nikki: Haha what do you mean ?

Trey: For 3 weeks straight we have been hitting every club in Europe a report tagged you as the new WWE wild child ! I'm surprised Mr. McMahon hasn't said anything !

Nikki: Haha you're right ! And thanks have fun you're last week here !!

They hug and she's gets packing !

The next day with John !

Summer: Hey John !

John: I thought I told you to leave me alone !!

Summer: Why you can't say you didn't enjoy the kiss !

John: I didn't ! I bet Nicole saw that and she's going to hate me !

Summer: Hey you kissed me don't forget that ! And why ? Oh because you saw that she was having the time of her life in London with Trey ! Too bad you don't know that the person she's really having fun with is David !

John: How do you know ?

Summer: JoJo told Alex that Nikki was going to go see David in Arizona she must be arriving today !

John: Why isn't she working ?

Summer: Vince suspended her for a month ! Because of that thing she did with Paige ! He liked it so he didn't fire her but he suspended her for not obeying orders !

John: But how do you know he's her boyfriend ?

Summer: JoJo told Alex that he might ask Brie if it's okay to have Nikki walk down with Randy at the wedding and you with Brie since David is going to be her date since their dating ad of a day ago or something !

When John heard that he got angry and seeing that paparazzi was there he kisses Summer and slowly made his way with her into his room !

On the plane !

Nikki's Pov

I was on Twitter when I saw another picture of summer and John kissing ! But the video below is just killed me he was taking her into a hotel room ! I'm guessing his or hers either way he's sleeping with her and I will not be made a fool of !

She lands in Arizona and the first place she heads is a nail and hair salon !

Lady: Hi how can I help you ?

Nikki: My hair is just dark brown I want to change it up a bit can you help ?

Lady: Of course sugar !

Nikki's Pov

This lady is sweet realy country girl I could tell from her accents !

Nikki: Thank you ! I'm Nicole but you can call me Nikki !

Lady: Okay Nikki now may I ask why do you want to change you're hair ?

Nikki: It's for a brand new me !

Lady: I love it come on sit in the chair I'll do you myself ! Will you need anything else done ?

Nikki: Oh just my nails !

Lady: You're in luck ! I do nails myself too !

Nikki: Awesome !

Lady: Now is this whole new you thing because a man screwed you over ?

Nikki: Yes but he doesn't know what's coming to him ! I'm going to screw him over like he did to me.......