Cant Be

Nikki's Pov

Last thing I remembered was driving back to the hotel with David and we were talking and laughing then a car crashed into David's side and I smashed my head through the window I could see David I was trying to help him but then everything went black ! Now I'm in the hospital hearing people talk but I couldn't open my eyes all I could do was listen !

Brie: How is she ?

Doctor: It's a miracle she's okay ! And even though her head smashed into the window she only has a few cuts !

JoJo: That's good right ?

Doctor: Yes I wish I could say the same for the gentlemen in the car !

Brie: I know ! I feel so bad !

JoJo: Do they know what happened ?

Doctor: A car crashed into them pretty bad but in the drivers side the since your sister was on the passenger side she pretty much wasn't in any danger !

Brie: Thank you doctor !

Doctor: No problem now she's pretty much out until tomorrow and she can leave tomorrow as well and if you need me too I will tell her !

Brie: Okay thank you doctor !

They shake hands and leave !

JoJo: I'm going to call Cody and everyone else let them know she's okay !

Brie: I'm going to call his parents and his grandparents !

JoJo: Okay good luck.

Nikki's Pov

Good luck was he seriously that injured ? I hope not ! Oh well I guess I'll find out tomorrow

She falls asleep !

The next day !

Nikki wakes up and is blinded by the light then she turns and sees Alex !

Nikki: Where's Brie ?

Alex: Oh you're awake she's outside !

Nikki: Oh okay !

Alex: I'll go get her !

He gets up and goes to get Brie ! He then walks in with her !

Brie: Oh Nicole your finally awake !

Nikki: Yeah can I change ? I don't feel comfortable in this !

Brie: The doctor will be here in a minute and he will check you and then you can leave !

Nikki: Oh okay !

Brie: How you feeling ?

Nikki: A little sore ! How's David ?

Brie: Umm......

Johns Pov

Brie called me last night saying Nikki was in a car accident so naturally I hopped on plane to see her I just want to make sure she's alright I just want to see her and I hope she doesn't kick me out or throw me out of the hospital ! Or where ever I see her !

Back in the hospital where John has just arrived !

Doctor: Okay Nikki you can go on and get changed and then I need to talk to you !

Nikki: Okay !

She goes and changes ! And the color tells Brie to get out of the room ! When she gets out she sees Alex yelling at John !

Alex: Why are you here ?

Before John could answer Brie started talking !

Brie: I asked him to come !