Hybrids Will Rule

Intro:

In the following are the types of magical being that exist, their powers, weaknesses, and common characteristics. Each type of creature have their own council, and their own rules, but one law is shared between them all, that there can be no hybrids, except with humans. Those who break this law are punished by torture, then death. These councils have been around thousands of years before the existence of humans. Once the humans came around though, their population became many, and came up with new weopons, new technology. These humans came to fear the magic beings and forced all of them all out of society. Then after many years, the magic beings slipped back into the human society, but did not reveal their identities. After many years, each of the magic beings wanted to take back their land and destroy the human race. They came up with diseases that would only cause the humans harm like the Black Death. They caused wars between the lands. Some of the magic beings would terrorize villages, and take the livestock. Some skilled shape shifters would turn themselves into horrifying creatures to scare the humans away from their structures. After many years, their plans seemed to work as their population became smaller. Then, their population seemed to double as some of the wars ceased, new medicines were discovered, and people began to travel the earth for new homes. The plans were then ruined for the magic beings. But one smart demon came upwith a new disease and gave the disease to ususpecting humans who were going to a new home in another faraway country. This disease spread like wildfire and the beings were pleased. Years later, an incident occured and the beings decided to stop their plans. Since then, they have not made any attacks against humans.

Werecat

Powers:

-ability to control 1 element

-shapeshift into 1 type of cat (small or big)

-no scent

-the bigger the pack, the more stronger and faster

-mindlink with pack

-increased senses(hearing, sight, smell, taste, and touch)

-can see even the tiniest hints of movement

-fast healing

-night vision

Weaknesses:

-short temper

-very jumpy, and cautious

-very attracted to catnip

-severe allergy to gold

Characteristics:

-strength, speed, size, hair color, and eyes of human side depend on type of cat

-usually live with a pack

-tan

Werewolf

Powers:

-shapeshift into a wolf

-very strong

-fast

-can communicate with others animals

-mindlink with pack

-increased senses(hearing, sight, smell, taste, and touch)

-fast healing

-can blend in with forest or snowy background

-night vision

Weaknesses:

- has very strong scent (wet dog smell)

-short temper

-moody