While Yujin was practicing absorbing orbs, the man behind him continued chasing him and tried to grab him multiple times. But Yujin dodged them all. After 30 minutes of running, the man was exhausted and slowly lost his pace. Upon seeing that, Yujin also stopped running and decided to walk. Despite walking, the gap between them doesn't get smaller. This time, Yujin also tried absorbing the orbs while walking.

"Damn, even if I'm walking, I can't absorb these orbs either. What should I do?" Yujin said while the man is still chasing him.

"Well, for now, just keep on trying."

Suddenly, the man stopped and started coughing. For some reason, Yujin also stopped. He raised his arms and tried to absorb the orbs of the people around him, but still couldn't.

"It seems I'm still not on that level. Even if I'm not moving, I still can't do it."

While he's talking to Miss Gorgeous, the man started running to Yujin once again. Yujin noticed it, and he continued to walk. And the gap between them wasn't even reduced. Ultimately, the man's legs gave up. He kneeled to the ground and started coughing. Yujin looked back at the man and told him,

"I'm sorry!!"

After that event, he immediately went back to his house. He entered the bathroom but saw Yumi taking a shower. He took a step back and sat beside Kiba. Yujin tapped Kiba's forehead only to realized his uncle still has a fever. Yujin held his hand, but he didn't respond. Yujin then went to the second bedroom and saw Yubel on the ground playing with his toys. Yujin carried him and said,

"Come heeeerreeee‼"

Yumi finally, came out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel. She said,

"Jini, it's your turn now. Quick!! It's your first day!"

"Yeah!" Yujin replied as he returned Yubel back to the ground.

After he passed Yumi, Miss Gorgeous whispered to his ear,

"Hey pervert, why are you not attracted to your sister's naked body just like on me? Even if she's your sister, she's still hot."

But Yujin looked at her and smiled. He went to the bathroom to shower instead. Miss Gorgeous then showed up beside him sitting on the toilet.

"I guess this is your first time showering after a very long time, by the way, what's that smile for?"

"Read my mind, you don't feel any lust, do you?"

"... Because you're an idiot."

"Why would I like my sister, I've been seeing her naked body for the past 15 years. I've been taking care of her since my mother died. Both of us don't care about such things."

Miss Gorgeous teleported front of him and started flaunting her body. He was suddenly embarrassed. He tried to pretend that he's not and turned around. Miss Gorgeous kicked him away from the shower and stepped in to take a bath instead.

"Hmmmm, I haven't taken a bath for some time now..."

Yujin got curious about something and looked at her. He saw that the water is just passing through Miss Gorgeous and she's not really taking a bath. He was embarrassed one more time.

"That's right, how's my body? You might be immune to your sister but not for me. I guess I was right after all‼ You summoned me only because I was hot and sexy‼"

Because Miss Gorgeous was dancing under the shower area, Yujin resorted into using a pail and water from the faucet to take a bath. He slightly cried and said,