Who is he?

I put my hood over my head while walking out. Its so fucking cold outside. My jacket isn't helping at all. "Adaption." I stop in my tracks not turning around.

Who knows i'm adaption? Who the hell is even out at this time. (hypocrite). I turn around meeting Kiguma. "Fucking shit. Don't scare me like that I didn't know who you were."

He lightly chuckles and walks closer to me. "Apologies, I came to talk to you... I hate to be so blunt but... When is it happening." Uhhh-hehe. I know exactly what he's talking about! My question is how the fuck did he know!?

"How do you know." I made sure to act calm about it. "I wasn't born yesterday Adaption. When is it going to happen and where?" Fuck fuck fuck. I sigh and sit down on the bench, he walked closer joining me. I knew I could never lie to him. He's like a super wise old guy who knows everything.

I card my fingers through my hair. "In three months... April 12. Where? Don't know...Maybe Tokyo's largest international airport, Tenco the largest business in japan, Shinjo park (largest park in japan), then U.A"

He sighs and shakes his head. "Why that's a lot of places. May I ask why?" I shrug, "I don't know... But it's gonna be one hell of a show!" He sighs again, "Good luck... Izuku." How.. He knew my name the whole time!?!! That little fu-. "Oh! You have a mission! Your gonna be pretty much rich after this one."

That perked my ears. He took out a big light brown envelope and handed it to me. He got up and started walking. "If you don't want it just hand it back." I shake my head, I think it's better if I don't open it here. I walk back home wondering who I have to kill this time.

++++

I slowly open the front door. I quietly but quickly tip toed to my room. On the way there I stubbed my toe on the wall. I grabbed my foot and started hoping around. "Fuck fuck fucking shit!" I whisper yelled.

Then... The lights flicked on, making me freeze. Shit. Naomasa stares at me, arms crossed, eyebrows furrowed. "Uhhh h-hey! I can explain!" "Save it. I told you not to go out! What did you? Exactly what I said not to do! On top of that-."

He turned around and grabbed the remote turning it on. The tv had a huge black gash on it with red and green lines around it. I flinched back pretending to be surprised. "Ooooh damn. You really got mad huh?" "Izuku stop playing around. What happened?" I sighed and decided to stop acting immature.

"I didn't mean to." He sighed and picked the bridge of his nose. "Just get to bed." I nodded and went to my room. When I got there I turned on my lamp and headed to my desk. I opened the envelope and 7 papers fell out.

The person I have to kill is.... Endeavor?! One page had his weaknesses, Three were his strengths, and the other three was his background. I was left in shock. I looked into the envelope to see if I missed and thing which I did. There was a small card.

I'm leaving this job to you. The past 2 years people either tried or didn't have the guts to do it. I know if I give this to you you'll do it.

- anonymous

What the fuck?! Well whoever this is they were right. I'll get the job done. Plus like Kiguma said i'll be fucking rich! I put everything back in the envelope and hide it. Turning off my lamp I walk to my bed and go to sleep. Tomorrow i'll have to go to school.

[7:00 am]

I woke up with an extra boost. I find it so crazy how i'm going to kill endeavor. Yet again that one boy...Shoto was it? How will he feel. Ah! Whatever.

I do my morning routine and as I was walking out the door I felt something pull on my collar.
"Ah ah ah not so fast izuku. Like I said from now on i'm driving you." I mean I get were he's coming from so I go without a argument like any other times.

++++

When we arrive at U.A we both sit in silence for a few seconds. "Izuku... Don't get into any trouble, and don't listen to what the kids will say." It's a shame he believes me when I said I didn't kill iida. I kinda feel bad. But hey! It's not my problem he's so gullible.

I nod my head and start walking to class. On the way there I get many stares from students even some teachers. When I open the door to 1-A everyone looked distraught and they were all silent. There was one person who I guess is new? He had his hands in his pockets and was silently looking at everyone. I didn't pay any mind to him though.

I noticed cards and flowers on Iidas desk. I slowly walk to my seat looking at all the kids. They don't notice me. Did Iida really mean that much to them?

I mean damn even kacchan is a little off. Mr. Aizawa slowly walks in and makes eye contact with me. His face was sad and calm but when he saw me that changed to anger. "I know it's a sad time in life but open your books to page 45."

They all stared straight ahead, a few seconds went by then they started taking there books out of there bag. If only they knew he was a fucking nut job. I felt someone staring at me, I turned around and notice that boy was staring at me. He quickly averted his gaze. I stared at him a little longer before turning back around.

++++

Most of the day was all silent until lunch. The halls were filled with chatter. As I was walking to the cafeteria I felt someone tug on my shirt. I turned around with an annoyed face. "What the fu- Oh." It's was uraraka. Her eyes were puffy and her face was red.

"T-tell me y-you didn't d-do it!" Hhhh here we go again. Of course I feel bad! She reminds me of Nozai! How am I not suppose to feel bad, It feels like my heart is breaking with every tear that falls down her face.... I don't like this feeling. "I didn't do it." "H-he was my b-boyfriend! For two years midoriya!"

She doesn't get what it means to live the life I do. She doesn't get having over hundreds and hundreds of people's blood on your hands! She doesn't get the burden I have to carry! Tch.... No one does. I shove my hands in my pockets and shove past her. I'm done with this.