nazai...?

Warning, Detailed murder. 🚨

Izuku P.O.V

In the middle of the night I found Kamui patrolling. I went to the  alley and started making noises. When he was in the alley way I hid behind a garbage can. He walks deeper into the alley.

"Big mistake." I tripped him, when he was on the floor I kicked him in his side. "What the fuck." he tried reaching for this radio to report what was happening. "To slow." I crushed his radio that was in his hand, I accidentally broke his hand along with the radio. He started screaming in pain.

Oops, well he's dying anyway so what's the point. "It sucks the last thing your gonna see is me." I took my knife and stabbed him on the side of his neck. "HAHA THIS IS FUN DONT YA THINK... Oh wait, you can't answer me ahah." I stabbed him right where his heart was and pulled the knife down and then up.

By now he was dead but I just wanted it to be a horrid sight when they find him. I stabbed both his eyes, I took his eyes out and put them above his head. I put my two fingers in one of his wounds. My finger were covered in his blood and I made a smile using his blood and his eyes... well as the eyes.

I cut up all ten of his fingers and shoved them in his mouth. I cut his tongue out and decided to put his tongue by the smile. (basically a "😋"... but with his body parts and blood) I started stabbing him over and over just for the fun of it.

I maybe stabbed him 30, 40 times?
I looked down at myself. "Shit" I was cover in blood head to toe.

I cleaned myself up but my clothes were still bloody. I had to make a choice. Would I rather have bloody clothes on.... Or burn my clothes and go back in my boxers and also loose my villian outfit.

I decided to burn it. I kept my mask cause all I need to do was run some water on it. It took 20 minutes for there to be nothing left. "Whatever I needed a new one anyway."

When I got back I was sooo exhausted I immediately fell on my bed and slept.

[6:45 am]

I woke up to sound of that stupid fucking alarm tone. I wanted to burn it and never hear it again. For some reason it was really cold. "Fuck." I left the window open from last night.

If Naomasa came in he would have so many questions and possibly link it to the murder. I walked out and found that Naomasa was called in early cause of a new case. I guess they found the body. I hope they liked my master piece.

I did my morning routine and was on my way to school. On the way there I ran into Naomasa. "Oh hey champ." I kept walking. "Izuku, let me give you a ride."

I mean after all getting a ride would be so much more better. "Fine" I got in the front seat of the police car. "Sorry I had to leave so early. There was a case." I decided to act like I don't know anything about it.

"Oh... What case." He looked at me threw the corner of his eyes. "A murder... It was a horrid sight........ You wouldn't know anything about it right." We arrived at U.A. "Nope. Oh by the way i'll be home late." "Wait wh-."

I slammed the door so he wouldn't ask anymore questions. I forgot to get the money for my mission. I got stares from everyone when I walked in.

["It was probably him who killed him" "I heard he lived with a detective now." "Seriously!? Wouldn't he like... kill him." "Does he seriously have to get a ride from a police just so they can make sure he won't kill anyone."]

All the questions made me laugh a little. I was about to walk into class 1-A but when I was about to walk in some fuckers blocked the way to get to the classroom. "So... Was it you who killed him." Yes
"Fuck off." He got kinda scared but his smirk was still standing.

"You don't scare us you know that right." I don't have time for this. "I'll give you and your goons 30 seconds to run or you better swear to whatever fucking god is out there that I give you mercy." They still we're there.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12... fuck it. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head down and pulled my knee up. My knee hit hit nose. "What the fuck I think you broke my nose." I punched his in the face, after that I couldn't move. I held my head down, my hair shadowing my face.

"Fuckin Aizawa." I looked up at him. "Nezus office. Now." He let me go and on the way there I got stares from everyone. I guess they saw. When I walked in Nezu was setting tea. "Midoriya, welcome. I heard about the incident. W-" Aizawa came and cut him off.

"Midoriya why did you do that, and why are your restraints off" This is the biggest waist of my time. I looked at aizawa then back at nezu with a hard stare. "He was pissing me off, I gave him two warnings cause I was being nice and even counted to 30."

I may or may not have over exaggerated. "He kept pushing my buttons so I handled it. He should be lucky It was just his nose that was broken." A sigh came from Nezu, he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Midoriya listen you need to socialize with kids your age and not get in fights every hour of the day."

It's not like I choose to fight them they piss me off. "I'm calling Naomasa to bring the restraint back, intel then you must wait here." I slumped down in my seat. "Whatever."

When Naomasa came all the restraints were back on. "This isn't fucking fair. How am I getting punished when they started it."

"They got a consequence too midoriya." "Yeah, but I bet they aren't in fucking restraints head to toe." He stayed silent. Exactly what I fucking thought. Six campus hero's had to escort me to class.

They weren't pro hero's, they were the wanna be type. When I got there they even escorted me to my desk. What the fuck at I suppose to do in these restraints. I can't even talk without it being muffled. I look like a freak show here and I don't like it. "Midoriya, answer to number 2." Does he really think I give a rats ass what number 2 is. "I don't fucking know."
"Give it a guess problem child."

"... Fuck you? Is that correct."
I heard snickers from around the room. A sigh came from aizawa. "Whatever i'm done teaching. Do whatever you want just don't wake me up or you all reading pages 122-165... Oh and midoriya don't forget I have to button to your shocker." Fucking prick. "So he's like a rabid dog?" Some bitch with a pony tail said. "HAAH? what was that I couldn't hear you." Her eyes went wide. "N-NOTHING." Next thing I know some girl with brunette hair leaned in and tapped my shoulder. "Don't mind momo she's means good." My eyes went wide.
"N-nazai?"

********small flashback********

"Big brother... H-happy early b-birthday"
Killer
"I-I can't see anything."
Murder
"I-it hurts big brother."
Failure
"D....Don't cry, B-big brother. It's not your fault."
You couldn't even save her

end.

"U-um no... It's uraraka." H-how did I not notice her. She looks exactly like Nazai. I was so focused on myself I didn't even notice how similar she looks to her. "A-anyway, Sorry about your first few days. I was a little scared of you, but now I don't really mind." I was still staring at her, taking in ever detail. I was about to cry. I shoved her out of the way, she got up and grabbed my arm. "Wait, I'm sorry if I did anyth-." I grabbed the collar of her shirt. "GET THE FUCK- AHHHHH." I fell down and started screaming. "A-Aizawa. Fucking. S-stop."

Tears we're rolling down my checks. I don't want these memories in my head. I pushed them away a long time ago.
"Mr.Aizawa. Stop it was my fault." She's... Helping me? He stopped shocking me, I shoved her away from me. These are just unwanted memories in my head.

Sorry it took me a while to update 😗