unwanted memories

Izuku P.O.V
Memories kept coming in and out of head. I couldn't take it, it's was way to overwhelming. "Get out of my head." I grabbed the sides of my head and pulled my hair. "Get out of my head." I started hitting the side of head, tears flowing out of eyes.

"Get out of my head."
"Ahhhhhhhh."
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD."
"GET OUT OF MY HEEAADDD."

I started screaming. These memories drive me insane. Next thing I know Nezu is right by me. Oh... i'm being trancalized. "GET.O-out... o-of.... m-m-my ......... head." and like that I was passed out.

Nezu P.O.V

"Aizawa what happened."
"There was a small interaction with uraraka and him. I set off the shocker. Next thing I know he's crying and saying get out of my head." Aizawa said with a dead and tired voice.

I looked back at the class and they all looked traumatized. "Aizawa come with me, Midnight will teach this class." Aizawa carried Midoriya to Recovery girl.

"There's nothing I can quite do. Well just have to wait till he wakes up." How useful. "I'll go call Naomasa."

Izuku P.O.V

Why is it dark? Am I dead?

"big brother"

I snapped my head in every directions but only get greeted by the darkness. "N-nazai!?"

"over here big brother"

I started running blindly into the darkness. Trying to get to her. Help her. Hug her. Anything.

"Big brother... I-it hurts."

N-no... Not again. Stop... Please.
All of a sudden I could see. There was light a few inches away from me.

"Big brother take my hand."

Flashback

It was a sunny warm day, flowers colored the green grass, kids playing at the playground, it was a peaceful day. Izuku and his little sister Nazai were waking home from getting ice cream.

"Big brother!! Look." Nazai said pointing to a all might figurine. "It's big brothers birthday tomorrow right? He's turning... this many!." She said pointing up two fingers.

"Hah yes it's big brothers birthday. But i'll be turning 13." Izuku said while picking her up. Her eyes lit up. "Big brothers getting old!!" Nazai said.

CRASH

There was a big bang. Villains that broke out of Hellsgate prison were everywhere. "B-big brother... I'm scared what's happening." Nazai said putting her face in izukus chest. 'Think Izuku think. Fuck your useless. Your one priority is to keep Nazai safe.' Izuku thought.

"It's ok Nazai. Big brothers right here ok.." She nodded her head. Izuku ran to the nearest street. Just in the matter of seconds everywhere he looked was on fire, damaged, or broken.

There was chaos everywhere. Next thing he knows a car is being thrown there way. "FUCK." He jumped out of the way just in time but his arm ended up getting scratched quite a bit.

"BIG BROTHER YOUR HURT." Nazai held Izukus arms. "N-no... It's just a scratch i'll be ok... For now we have to get out of her ok." He quickly dismissed it and ran, ran anywhere safe... But at the moment nowhere was safe for them.

Three big muscular guys ran in front of Izuku and Nazai. "Hey kid, how about we bust your head in... Well start with the girl." One of the villains said. That got Izuku pissed.