yes, im a villain

\\Izuku//

I kept looking at Iida. I took in every detail and flaw he had. I can see where his "engine" things are. The back of his calf's. I really can't wait to kill him and see all of his friends faces full of despair.

End of the day

I looked up at the clock and it rang. I cracked my knuckles and stretched my arms. "Let's do some killing" I mumbled to myself. I slowly kept my distance from Iida. Once we were outside I did my best not to make it look like I was following him.

Just as I knew it he went into the forest... But the weird part was, was that he went inside this weird shack thing. I crept over to a broken widow on the side of the shack and closely listened. I think he was talking to himself? "Poor poor izuku. He's gonna have to die. Right iida... Most certainly iida."

Oh he's a whole fucking nut case!! He's really in this bitch talking to himself. Most importantly i'm guessing he's the one who has the hit on me. After all he wasn't there in class when the arrow was shot at me and when I came back to class he was there.

This is so exciting. Is he a villain? Or maybe he's a very underground vigilante? Whatever. I have to get to killing. I walk in the shack with a dead and tired look. Yes I was very exited but I just wanted to hurry up. I didn't care to put my mask on since he is dying.

He turned and look at me. "Oopsie, and here I am thinking i'd have just a little more fun." "Save it. Your the one who has a hit out on me huh." His smile grew. "Why yes I am. I know you have a lot of questions so i'll just sum it up."

"My name is tenya iida. The only reason i'm at U.A is because you midoriya. Your my next target. Yes i'm a villain but I like to keep my name on the low. Now i'm here to-." I cut him off my thronging a dagger at his head, but he dodged it and only had a slight scrape on his cheek.

"Cutting right to the chase. I like you midoriya." He used his quirk and ran to me. I used earth element to make a wall in front of him. He ran right fucking threw it. What the hell? He tried kicking me in my stomach but I jumped up and dodged his kick. When I jumped up he punched me in the stomach sending me back. "Fuck."

SWITCHING OVER TO THIRD P.O.V

Izuku quickly got up and charged at iida with another one of his daggers. Izuku pretended to swing the dagger at him which iida put his hands up in defense. Izuku took the opportunity to stab him in iidas hand.

The knife went through iidas hand. "How mean Izuku." Some how that didn't faze iida at all. Izuku gave him a glare. He was starting to get impatient. "Fuck it." Izuku used his water element and made a rope out of the water.

Izuku ran over behind iida and kicked him on the back of his knees making him fall over.
(my friends do this to me all the time 😂) Izuku quickly wrapped the rope around iidas neck choking him.

Iida thrashed at the rope but his hands just went through the rope due to it being water. "Fuck... You......Midoryia." Those were his last words before he died.

"Glad my name was the last thing you'll ever say." Izuku said staring at iidas dead body. Izuku had a smirk of satisfaction on his face. His gaze was taken off of iida and back at the door. "Now. Time to get my money."

\\Izuku//

Now. Whenever they find the body I get to see everyone's faces full of sadness and pitty. It's gonna be so funny.

I walked to the underground pub to meet Kiguma. I saw him sitting at a table alone. "Ah Kiguma." I sat down and looked at him with a smirk.

"I killed Iida. and listen there's a twist. Iida was the one who had the hit on me BOOM. Killed two birds with one fucking stone." He lightly laughed. "Adaptation. I know. After all he was my client." Oh yeah. "Heh... Anyway. Cough up come on old man. My money."

He gave me a smile. "Right. So it'll be... 30,000 plus him being a hero in training a extra... 5,000. Plus him being a underground villain.... 7,050... Thatssss.... 42,050." Ahh those are the number I love to hear.

He slid the money in a big yellow envelope. "THANK YOUU~." I got up and walked over to this guy who makes all of our outfits. I don't really care to know him name.

"Hey... I need a new outfit." He looked me up and down. "20,000." For a fucking outfit.!?What the fuck.
"It's a fucking outfit." He shook his head. "That what you think. I make my outfit out of the most finest material." Fuck it.

I gave him 20,000 and told him what I want my outfit to look like. He nodded and told me to come back in a week and left to the back of the pub. It better be worth it. I went to the hill I buried nazai at.

I stood at her grave. "10 steps to the right. 11 steps back. 14 steps to the left." I started using earth element to dig up the hole I made. Every time I have leftover money I would barry it here.

Like the extra 5 thousand from when I gave my dad some money, and like now, 20 thousand left over. I lost count a while ago but it looks like theres at least a couple million.

I sighed and put the money in the hole and covered it back. The reason I do this is for... Something I need to do soon. I look at my little sisters grave. I walked over and sat down.

20 minutes later.

I walked back hom- back to Naomasa's. When I opened the door he gave me this look... of disappointment? "Hhhh Izuku. You can't just come back home whenever you want. You a teenager who needs to get a education."

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room. "Wait Izuku!" I turned my head to look at him. "U-um. I was uh wondering if maybe you wanted to go... You know like out to eat. Like at a restaurant. Me and you. And talk." I can tell he's trying to get closer to me.

I notice that i'm getting softer when it comes down to him and uraraka. I don't blame them though, it feels kinda nice being able to rely on someone ".... Yeah, sure"