why ?

Izuku P.O.V
It's so fucking hard doing things with these restraints. Today went by super slow. At the end of the day Nezu called me in his office. Naomasa was there. "Like I said Naomasa will be here to take care of you". I rolled my eyes. "I'm not some fucking dog".

"You act like one". They kept the restraints on and Naomasa has the say in when I can have them on or off. Naomasa and I walked to his car. When we got in he asked me something. "Midoriya. What do you want for dinner". "Katsudon". His eyes lit up. "YESS" I was shocked by the sudden outburst.

When we got to his house he showed me my room. The bathroom, kitchen, and living room. I've never really had my own bed before so I was kinda shocked that it was this cozy. I could tell he knew that I wasn't use to a bed.

 I could tell he knew that I wasn't use to a bed

living room

bathroom

izukus bedroom

izukus bedroom

kitchen (Naomasa has SHMONEYYYY)

kitchen
(Naomasa has SHMONEYYYY)

he was in the middle of cooking when I asked him something thats been on my mind. "Why did Nezu have me stay with you". He looked at me and smiled. "Cause I wanted you here". My eyes grew wide. "Wh-Why. You took me in knowing I could kill you any second". He still kept that damn smile on his face.

"Because deep down i know there's still goodness in your heart". Heh.. ok. "Your wrong". He took his focus off the food. "Am I though". "Yes, your very wrong". He finished cooking the food and set two bowls of food in front of him and I. "itadakimas" Naomasa said. (don't beat me i don't know how to spell it) I just dug right in. "thank you" I muttered hoping he didn't hear me.

Naomasa P.O.V
I know this kid likes to think he's a villain when in reality I and so does he know that he's still a normal kid deep down. I heard him say thank you but I acted like I didn't hear him cause I knew he didn't want me to hear it. After we ate he went to his room.

"midoriya" He stopped midway in the hall way. He slightly turnt his head to me. "I- uh. Don't you want the restraints off" He looked kinda sad. "why would you trust me enough to have the restraints off" "...".
"Exactly" with that he left into his room. I sighed. Maybe we'll make some more progress tomorrow. He doesn't quite know it but i'm actually hoping he'll permanently stay with me.

Izuku P.O.V

I can tell Naomasa is trying to get to know me. To break down the walls I put up around myself so no one can get in. Tomorrow is Saturday so I guess I could sleep in.

11:23 a.m
(play the song up top)

I woke up to this loud song. "So much for sleeping in". When I went into the living room I saw something my eyes didn't want to see. It was Naomasa. He was in his boxers, a button up shirt, with socks. He was dancing to this song. It was actually funny. When he saw me he started to crouch down and snap his fingers to the beat while walking towards me.

"YOU MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE". He said pointing to me. I laughed a little. "WAHHH YOUUU" He said high pitched. "YOU MAKE MY DREAMS-" He stopped singing when I turned off the music. "That's enough for today" I said still laughing a little from what I just witnessed. "Izuku lets go get ice cream"

Izuku? why did he call me by my first name? "at... 11 in the morning". "yes now let's go". He almost went out of the house wearing what he was this morning. "You still need to put clothes on". He stopped "heh oh yeah. That would've been bad"

I've never had anyone to do these kinds of things with. We arrived at a ice cream shop called "Franks ice cream". I got some weird looks because of all of the restraints. Apparently one half of the shop is all exotic ice cream. Then the other half is the basic ice cream.

I hate to admit it but I am kinda excited. I got I got half chocolate and half strawberry with these weird gummies on top. Naomasa got vanilla. "Just.. vanilla... don't you want sprinkles or something" "nope. It's best this way" What the hell. Naomasa took the muzzle off so I could eat my ice cream.

My face scrunched up. "OWWW BRAIN FREEZEEEE" I started complaining. "It's so good.. but it hurts so bad" Naomasa started laughing. "This is your first time eating ice cream huh" I nodded my head. I ate half of my ice cream because it was a little too sweet.

When we got back he told me he wanted to talk to me. We watched hours worth of movies. I actually found them quit interesting. Naomasa paused the movie asking me something. "Midoriya. I really want to get to know yo-" I cut him off real quick. "No" I said bluntly. "Listen I know you don't really put trust in anyone but I just want you to know i'm here for you" Yes, I know, and thank you for that. But the walls I put around me are unbreakable.

"Whatever" I started walking into my room. "Maybe next" I heard Naomasa say. Why is he so cheerful. He always sees the bright side of things. Whatever it is it better not be contagious. I couldn't sleep. I had someone I needed to meet. I walked out and knocked on Naomasas door.

"Naomasa can you take the restraints off. Their really bugging me" I lied. I just knew how gullible he was and needed the tracker off. "Uh.. yeah.. yeah of course" He took off the restraints. "I'm going to bed" "uh ok good n-" I shut my door before he can say anything else. I put my villian outfit on and made my way to the window un locking it and swiftly crawling out.

The villain i'm meeting is in a group called "The league of villains" His name is shigaraki. He hired me to take out a hero named kamui woods. Apparently he has a twisted way of dealing with people. Heh that's what I do. I didn't ask for specifics I just needed the money.

The only reason i'm doing this is because he's paying some good money to take out Kamui. The reason I need the money is so I can take care of my moms hospital bill. My dad who probably thinks i'm dead was left with the hospital bill. I watch him from afar and see that he's barely holding up. He works 3 jobs and can barley feed himself sometimes.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN. The way i'm making this story is that no body knows his backstory yet.... not even you readers. Only some of his past you guys know. So when they figure it out you guys will be shocked too.