yeah...sure

Izuku P.O.V

I smirked as I saw a few kids start to shake and tear up from fear. My eyes landed on a ash blond hot head. My smirk grew winder. "DEKU WHAT THE FUCK" this will be fun... Lets mess with him a little. "Oh... uh do I... know you"? That started to make the ash blond boy shake out of anger. "DEKU QUIT FUCKING AROUND"!

"Ummm... i'm not sure what you mean"? "Bakugou stop" aizawa said. "OH bakugou...wait nope doesn't ring a bell. I mean the only bakugou I know is the one that told me to take a swan dive off a roof. That can't be you right" my voice was a bit muffled due to the muzzle I had on. My smirk grew into a sinister grin. Bakugou looked shocked and sat back down. The class looked at bakugou in disbelief. "Umm. Sensei.. why are all of those restraints on him" a kid with red spikey hair asked.

Aizawa looked at me and then back at the class "He stabbed me and Naomasa then he bit me a couple times". He said it so casually. The students stared in shock at me. I just rolled my eyes and gave a death glare to anyone looking at me. "uhm... wh-what's your...quirk" a boy with grapes on his head asked. I saw from the corner of my eye that aizawa was looking at me. I forgot I hadn't told them my quirks... "One of my quirks is called adaptation. Just by looking at you I can copy your quirk for about 2 hours and a half"

I didn't tell them that I could use two peoples quirks at the same time. But it makes me loose a lot of strength. Some of the class looked at me amazed and the other half was confused. "One of your quirks?" a girl with brown hair asked. "My other quirk is element control. I can do anything with the four basic elements such as fire,water,air, and earth.".

What I didn't tell them is that I can only control one of the four elements at a time only for 10 minuets each. What makes them think i'm telling them my weaknesses. I walked away from aizawa and took a seat that was empty. While walking down the aisle to my seat the students moved their chairs away from me.

Lunch period

Finally... I've waited so damn long for this time to come... LUNCH. Nezu finally decided to take the restraints off but he kept the shocker just in case. While walking to lunch I got a lot of different looks thrown at me. I just kept walking. I got my lunch and sat down at a empty table not caring if I look "lonely" or not.

One cocky son of a bitch decided to test me. "Hey your that villain right" a kid with black hair asked. (not iida. He's just some random character i put in the story who won't be in it after this) "Why the fuck do you care" I looked him dead in the eye. He slightly flinched. "Listen your a low life villian that should be used as a punching bag. So how about you go back to being the villian you were" I had enough of this guy. By now everyone was looking at us. 'How about I show everyone not to underestimate me' I thought.

I slammed my hands on the lunch table. I walked over to him grabbed his arm and flipped him behind me using one arm. I don't just focus on my quirk. Im trained in bacom, arnis, kapu ku'ialua, and the most deadliest. Muay thai. I twisted his arm ready to break it. I put a knife to his neck that I got from my back pocket. The lunch room gasped. I bent down to his ear.

"It would be a shame if your life ended today. Nezu shouldn't of never trusted me enough to take the restraints off." I put the knife closer to his neck. "Do not fuck with me". I was slowly removing the knife from his neck intel I started getting shocked. I quickly backed away and fell on my back screaming.

"You see midoriya. We still can put you in your place if needed." Aizawa said while still shocking me. I glared at him
"fuck.you" I said gritting my teeth. He turned the shocker off and I gasped for air. The lunch room started at me with pitty. I got up and stormed out of the lunch room.

Katsuki P.O.V

The bakusquad watched in shock. 'Was that really midoriya. What the fuck happened to him'. "Hey bakubro you've known him for a while right?" I glared at shitty hair. "yeah... I did" everyone at the table started at me. "Don't ask about it" I said it more calm then I intended to.

Izuku P.O.V

'Stupid fucking school, stupid fucking deal, stupid fucking-' "ARGH" I let out a frustrated sigh. Fuck this. I left U.A... I went to visit my moms grave. I go there whenever I feel stressed, overwhelmed, Or sad. When I got to my moms grave I stared at the engraved words on the tombstone

"loving mother. Loving friend. You were a pure soul who deserved better. Rest in peace inko midoriya"

I sighed at sat in front of the tombstone. "Hey mom... The past few days were really... stressful heh... Sometimes... I cant take it.. I cant take it mom.. It's stressful dealing with everything on my own. I just- i just wish you were here mom". By now I was full on sobbing. I haven't cried this hard in a very long time.

"Your probably disappointed in me..for what i've become... I mean I wouldn't blame you... hhhh I let you down mom.. I really did. And i'm really sorry. Sometimes I wonder what everything would be like if you were here... if I hadn't become a villain... if I hadn't killed people." The sobs were getting harder and harder. I couldn't speak anymore. *creek* My head shot up and I stood in a fighting stance. When I looked at the direction the noise came from it was only Aizawa.

Fuck how long had he been there. Aizawa had his hands up telling me to calm down. "How much did you hear" Aizawa looked down. "All of it". My head hung low and my shoulders slumped. I started crying again. I couldn't keep bottling up my emotions like this. It over whelmed me. Aizawa started walking towards me. "How did you know I was here" "uhh the shocker... it has a tracking device in it". "oh" Aizawa sat next to me thinking of words that with comfort me.

"I bet you had one hell of a day huh". "I don't need you to comfort me". I shot down aizawas attempt of comforting me. "Come on lets go back to U.A and get that thing off your neck". I looked at him in shock. "ok".

Aizawa P.O.V

I felt bad. I mean he looked like a dog. I might regret it later... but from what I just heard he doesn't need this kind of pressure right now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
teheh this is kinda weird because my other book "the life of a vigilante" has WAYY shorter chapters but these are longer. I don't know why 😂😗