....fine

\\Aizawa//
"....Dead." There's a lot we don't know about him. Compared to the other students he's like a complete  stranger. "H-how uh...Did she die." All might asked. He gave him a glare but answered anyway.

"Three years ago... The villain break out, Three villains tried getting her and injured her. I killed all three of them." When he said that he killed them. He had a smirk on his face. "Then a villain stabbed her. So I killed him too, I forgot about Nazai cause I was to focused on suffocating him with my own quirk. So it was too late to treat her."

This kid has had a horrible childhood. I didn't know he was there at the villain break out. I'll never truly admit this but... I care for my students well being and emotional state.

"....... Why did you start freaking out and yelling." He smiled a little bit, no scary expression behind it, just a plain smile. "Uraraka. She resembles Nazai, So it brought up unwanted memories I shoved away." I look over at Nezu and he was deeply analyzing Midoriya.

All might stood there with a pitiful face. Midoriya looked up but didn't look at anyone. "Nezu.... I know what your doing. All that i'm saying is true. All might stop silently pitting me."

He didn't even look at them!?... That was actually kinda cool how he did that. "Apologies Midoriya." "Where is your father." He flinched back and lightly grabbed the bed sheets "Don't know."

\\Izuku//

I lied... I completely forgot that I had to get the money for my dad. I've been annonomously giving him money every now and then. Ever since my moms death he couldn't take it.

Then Nazais death, he could barley support himself. I had become a villain and left my dad and did my thing. I was watching after my father from afar. It sounds fucked but I know he couldn't deal with it all. He probably thinks i'm dead.

"What time is it" "uhh... 1:22". Alright cool still on track. "Listen can we hurry up with the questions I have things I have to do." ".... Midoriya... One more question. What made you become a villain." My eyes grew wide.

flashback

Days after Nazais death Izuku was pretty much dead inside. Felt no remorse, pitty, emotion... nothing.  Izuku stood on a high building ready to jump off. "I couldn't save her, Why should I live and not Nazai. WHY DID I HAVE TO LIVE." Izuku yelled from the top of the building. Izuku looked down at the city. "Helpless people, always waiting for saving. So blind to the world you forget everyone's else's problems and focus on your own."

"heh. That's ok...." The only thing on Izukus mind was the sound the villains made when they died and their blood splattered across the floor. "I'll show no one mercy." Izuku said walking back to the door that led to the rooftop.

end of flash back

\\Nezu//

Midoriya got up and started walking towards the door. He opened it and looked back at us. "I was gonna kill myself.... But then I wanted everyone to feel the pain I felt." With that he left.

This kid has gone through things no kid his age should go through. I look at aizawa and all might. They are shell shocked. Before all of this I bet he was a bright happy kid with a bright future. But it was all ruined.

\\Izuku//

I left school, I decided to just get the money earlier. I still had my mask so I had that on, and as for my villain outfit... Well that's burned. I need to go to the underground pub and have someone make me a new suit.

I went to the pub villains and underground vigilantes would go for missions. I walked in and everyone stopped. "What." I said it with a tiny bit of venom to it. "Glad to have you back adaption."

Everyone here knows my accomplishments and my kill count. "So... I have to ask. It was you who killed that pro hero right." One of the guys asked. "I don't know... Im here just to pick something up." I didn't tell them cause you can't trust anyone.

He could be on a mission to take me down. He could be wearing a wire and have me confessing. I lost all trust for everyone... Well some people. I shoulder checked him and made my way to shigaraki.

"I'm here. Now give me what you promised." "Ah Adaptation there you are. 15k, just as promised." I took the envelope and looked through it. Yup it's all there. I looked at him then made my way to the door.

"Adaption... Watch your back. Your a new target for someone's mission." As if i'd be taken down easily. Do they not know who I am. "...Right." I will kill anyone who stands in my way.

Even my childhood friend kacchan. No one gets in my way of getting things done. I'll show them what happens to people who think they can kill me. Whoever he is... I'll be 4 steps ahead of you.

I went to an alley way and I took off my mask. I put the mask and money in my backpack. I took a train to the 'hot spot' of Japan.

(hot spot as in like the more dangerous and corrupt side of japan.)

I got off 8 blocks away from the neighborhood I needed to go to. The reason why eight blocks is because someone's been following me. I knew two people were on my tail the second I was at the train station.

I walked into an alley way. 'Show time' I mentally thought. I was facing the dead end. I pulled my mask out of my backpack and slipped it on. The second I heard the two light footsteps I just the element air to choke whoever was there.

I used fire to make a fire in my hand. I turn around and... It's fucking all might and aizawa. "Guys what the fuck." I stopped choking them. "How did...You know... We were following you." All might said trying to catch his breath.

"Im a fucking villain. I'm good at what I do... Know why the fuck were you guys failing me." "Ex villain, and because you weren't in school the rest of the day." Aizawa said in his monotone voice.

"Oh... So you tail your other student when they don't show up for school the rest of the day." "Just the troubled ones." Aizawa said. Whatever I don't have time for this. "I need to go." "Where are you going." I kept walking ignoring their question.

Aizawa started shocking me. FUCK. I forgot the shocker had a tracking devise. "FUCK. AIZAWA FUCKING... STOP." He tased me for only a few quick seconds. "I'm not some fucking dog for you to fuck around with. Quit using it so fucking carefree you fucking dumbass." Aizawa pisses me off.

I look at all might and I don't think he's ever heard a kid cuss so much in one sentence. "Take the damn shocker off me. I have things I have to do." Aizawa looked at me and crutches down to my level. "You either let us come or you aren't going anywhere." He- Fuck you aizawa. "....Fine."