Its a U.A student

\\Izuku//

I was contemplating on weather I should knock them both out and run. All might doesn't stand a chance angaints me... I think.... I hope. The walks gonna take half an hour cause I got off a few blocks due to these to fuckers.

"This is gonna take a while to get there. I got off a few block cause I knew you guys were tailing me ever since I was on the train."

\\Aizawa//
I look at all might and his eyes were wide. Very impressive midoriya. All though I kinda did expect him to seek us out. He's almost as good as some pro hero's.

\\All might//

This kid kinda scares me. He very hard to read. He's definitely not an open book. Though he says that all of us are very easy to read. The only person he sometimes has problems reading is Nezu.

\\Izuku//
After a long silent walk we finally got there. The house was... Ok for a single man barley keeping himself alive. The porch paint was chipped tho it looked decent. The door had a small hole in it. The windows were dusty.

"We're here." "...Why are we here." Of course like any other time I ignored him. I knew my dad was at work so I walked in. Why doesn't he lock his door. When I walked in it was very clean. My dad was always a clean freak. I went to the table and got out a piece of paper.

"Lock your doors next time :)"

I took out the envelope full of money. I took it out and started counting it. "Kid. WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT MONEY." Damn Aizawa loud as fuck.

"Pipe down old man." I took 5k out and put 10k in the envelope. I put the envelope next to the piece of paper on the table. I locked the door and opened the window, I crawled out of the window.

Aizawa and all might stared at me. "Come fucking on let's go." They went out the widow and I closed it. "Why-." "Just mind your own damn business. I let you come, i'm not here to answer your questions."

On the way back to U.A it was really quite. I keep remembering what Nazai told me. To let people in. I really do try it's just hard to trust people. I've never really socialized with people my age... or anyone.

The only time I talk to people is when I finish a "mission" I was given and wanted my money that was owed. That's it. I'm still new to all of this, but i'll keep doing it. For Nazai and mom.

\\Aizawa//

I find this kid very... interesting. He gives a type of vibe that like... lone wolf type. He doesn't like help from other people, and can easily read anyone. I can also feel that he's broken... like mentally.

Every few seconds I look at the kid from the corner of my eye. He keeps his head forward with this dead but intimidating look.

"Aizawa stop fucking looking at me." He didn't even look at me. I can tell he's very good at knowing when someone's watching him. I avert my gaze in front of me. I still want to find out more about him... But i'll give him time to open up.

\\All might//

This kid scares me. He doesn't even have to look at me. I don't even think he notices my presence. Just being around him almost makes me wanna poop my pants.

\\Izuku//

I'm literally plotting ways I could kill these two. There so annoying, like are you fucking serious. Tailing me!?

I get a text on my phone.

meet me at honshino cafe... lets act like civilized civilians and have some coffee and lets chat... You have a new mission.

I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket. Every time there's a new mission a guy named kiguma texts people. He's sides with neither hero's or villains and he's very trustworthy. I look at Aizawa and all might.

"Take these damn restraints off."
"Why... Nezu would kill me."
"Because there uncomfortable as fuck... Please." "Hhhh... Midoriya. Don't try anything." "DEAL." You gullible dumb fuck. We stop and he takes off the restraints. The second there off I bolt down the street.

"GottagomeetsomeoneBYEEE."
I hear Aizawa and all might run after me. Me obviously being a 16 year old teenager and them being 40 year old men I clearly beat them.

When I arrived at the cafe I saw Kiguma. I walked in at sat infront of him. "Ah Adaptation long time no see." You see I don't have to put my mask on because he already knows what all his clients look like, but not there name.

He says he'd rather call us by our "code" names. I don't really care either way would be fine if it's him. "Yeah I guess. So what my new target." He already ordered so he look at sip of his coffee.

"Right! A kid from... U.A. his name is iida, part of the tenya family. I don't care how you kill him just get it done." This will be fun... Seeing all of class 1-A sad about their little friends death. "Deal. But I have a question for you." He nodded his head. I laced my fingers together on the table and had a serious face on.

"Well Kiguma... You've known me for a while and know that I like being 4 steps ahead of my target, if not 10... I have someone who's trying to get to me, but you see it's not gonna happen.... You wouldn't know anything about it would you?"

He had a odd smirk on his face. "Oh Izuku you know how my business works." "Yes, But I don't care if it is you I have to kill. No one gets in my way." He gave me a fake offended look.

"Huh. So you'd kill me if I was in your way." "Kiguma. Now don't get me wrong I mean no disrespect, your a man of your word and I respect that. But I don't play around. You of all people should know this about me. I get things done. No ones stands in my way... and if they do they will die."

Kiguma nodded his head. "Very well then... I'll only give you their gender, last name, and age.... But of course with a price." Of fucking course. "Fuck kiguma. What's your damn price."

"1 million..... But since your an old friend i'll lower it to 50,000."
Well that helps. "Give me a week." He nodded his head and I left. Damn Kiguma and his damn tricks.

I left back for "home" when I got there Naomasa was pacing back and forth. He stopped and looked at me. "Oh Izuku thank god your ok. I'm sorry I couldn't come to see you, I still had to file the report of Kamui's death." Was he really worried about me? He was leaning to give me a hug but I moved to the right and dodged his hug and he fell on the floor.

"How rude izuku." "I'm going to bed." "O-oh ok good n-." I slammed my door not wanting to hear anymore from him. I lay in bed and think about how and when i'm gonna kill Iida. Fuck... what does he even look like. I know he goes to U.A.

But I never really cared for anyone there... Other then uraraka but only cause she resembles Nazai. That's it. Well i'll just see tomorrow. With that I close my eyes and rest.