Chapter 5

Lucy's P.O.V

The rest of my day consisted of me ignoring Natsu and the others. It's almost like they knew something was up between me and Natsu, so at lunch they all wanted me to sit with them. So I had for about 10 minutes, but then I quickly realized that Natsu just wanted an excuse to talk to me. I couldn't understand why he's so worried about it. Or if he wants to teach me those consequences he was talking about.

They don't trust me enough to tell me what's going on with their school. Or even themselves for that matter.

Now Lucy, don't be a hypocrite. You are going by a completely different name and you're judging them? An annoying voice rang through my head.

Not now Aquarius.

Whatever, you shouldn't be lying to them anyways, you selfish brat. At least if they are in danger they'd be able to take care of themselves before they were to find you here. I mean look what happened with Sabortooth?

After that she went silent for the rest of the day, she wasn't much of a people person.. the only person she ever loved was my mother.. I miss her.

So far at school I had met

Gray Fullbuster
Juvia
Levy McGarden
Gajeel Redfox
Erza Scarlet
Jellal Fernandez
Mirajane and Lisanna Strauss
Laxus
And a few others. I also found out that Lisanna and Natsu had stopped dating for a month now. Due to some confidential information about Natsu that Lisanna couldn't handle about him.

Lisanna had told me that I needed to be careful. She told me that Natsu is a nice guy.. but there is something to watch about him. There's things that i could pick up without him realizing it. I didn't understand what she meant by any of that. All i know is I shouldn't get close to him. He could be dangerous to me. Or maybe he could be the best thing to help me.. maybe i just need to find out just who this Natsu guy actually is.

Later that evening I was sitting in my apartment building working on a love story to submit to a college later on this year. I wanted to become a writer so bad.. but I had little expectations for myself. Nothing ever truly went my way anyway.

I was having a rough time writing, because I couldn't help but come up with different ideas of what that school was hiding. I had come to the conclusion of asking Master tomorrow morning when I arrived at school. I need to know if I'm risking their lives being here. I don't want any of these people getting hurt or even worse because of me. 

I tried shaking off the weird feeling of the school by taking a nice hot bath. I had been in here for an hour now. I was becoming a dried grape, but I hardly cared as I stepped out of the bath and dried myself off. I went out and changed into some comfortable pajamas, even though it was only six o'clock.

I didn't have the energy to go out tonight. I had a feeling if I did that Natsu would end up being somewhere waiting for me. Also, I might just be a little bit on edge with everything that's going on not only with the school but in my life as well.

I didn't know what to think about the others.. I really wanted to befriend that Levy girl.. she seems so sweet and gentle towards everything. Awkwardly enough, she gave me her phone number along with the other girls of the group. Since I was new to the place they wanted to be welcoming and help me out if i had questions or even just a friend.

Though, I felt it was a bad idea I decided to text Levy.

Lucy: Hey levy, this is Lucy..

I waited a good 10 minutes that seemed to drag on for hours until I heard the ding of my phone go off.

Levy: Hey girl! I didn't expect you to text me so soon! How's your evening been? Anything productive?

Lucy: Not really.. I was actually wondering if you wanted to come over or meet up somewhere?

I had replied back almost instantly.I know I shouldn't be doing this and that i said i wouldn't go out tonight, but I was really excited. I really wanted to be able to have at least some friends.. and I guess when the time comes I'll sacrifice myself for them this time. I won't let anyone get hurt because of me ever again.

Another 5 minutes later I hear the familiar ding of my phone going off.

Levy: I would love to come over! I'm with Juvia and Erza. Is it alright if they tag along?

Replying back, I said : Yeah that's totally fine. I'll clean up my apartment a bit. Should I prepare dinner?

Ding Levy: Yes! We're starving. Be over soon!

With that I threw my phone on my already made bed and started cleaning my apartment. I was excited yet nervous about the girls coming over. They might start asking a lot of questions that I may or may not be able to answer.

I know eventually I'll have to tell them, but I'm afraid that they'll kick me out of their school if they find out about my back story and what's gonna come. Hopefully this goes better then I think it will..

A/n: im so sorry this is late. I know its not the best chapter but I'll update soon and make sure there's more information on whats going on with Lucy. And More Natsu and Lucy action