Present Day

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. It was another day on this planet of Hell, also known as Earth. I laid in my bed for another five minutes until I realized I should be getting ready for school in forty five minutes.

I hopped into a quick shower, decided on doing my hair, and makeup today to match my outfit. It wasn't too flashy, but had a very elegant style for going to school. My top was a pink long sleeve shirt that flared out near the ends towards my hands, with a cute pair of white and pink flowers designed short shorts. I began to think something was missing and threw on a plain belt.

I decided on just curling the ends of my hair, and doing a light pink eye shadow with nude lipstick to finish off my look. After that I gather my school bag and headed out to my car.

My car was a cute matte black bug. I love this car because I found out that my mom left it for me before she left.. or so my father had told me throughout the years. She was gone by the time I was five years old. My father had told me about my mom's car that she had left behind for me right before he was too sick and passing away.  

When I arrived to school most people were staring at me..they must have known that a new girl was attending their school. I couldn't blame them for staring if they don't get very many new students. The school was called  Fairy Tail High. It was a very interesting name. But I loved it here already. People were greeting me from every direction and making me feel so comfortable. Though it was hard for me to keep up this cold demeanor with all these friendly people, but if they knew what I did they wouldn't want to get too close to me anyway.

When I arrived to the principal's office, I was greeted by a beautiful women with long white hair that had the bangs up in a ponytail. Which was definitely interestingly unique to me.  

When she noticed me she gave me a really warm smile, "Hello! You must be new to our school! My name is Mirajane. But you can call me Mira!", the white haired beauty named Mira said sweetly.

"Tsk, whatever. I'm here to see the principal.?" I said while rolling my eyes trying hard to not smile back at her, even if i wanted to. She seemed to shrink behind the desk a little bit, but shook it off almost instantly. She then walked over to what I believe was the principals door. 

"The head master will see you now.", she replied softly after walking out of his office.

I nodded. As I walked in there I instantly noticed a boy with Salmon pink hair. I froze.

I've felt this before. His hair.. but who is he? This is weird, I'll just play it off until i can figure it out.

The salmon haired male turned to look at me since he heard the door open, but instead of figuring out who he was, but I had completely no idea. Though this room had a familiar feeling to it as well.. have I been here before.. ? I wondered.

"Ahh, you must be our new transfer student! I'm the principal of this school, but you can call me Gramps, Master, or Makarov." The old.. but really short man said.

"Master, huh? That's a new one.", I replied coldly, "anyway, my name is... Lu-- Luce, Luce Heart" I almost forgot that I had signed up under a different name just in case there were people here who would know my last one. 

"I see..." he wondered off in thought for a moment, "well Natsu here has all the same classes with you and is assigned to walk you to all your classes and show you around! Welcome to fairy tail my dear!", master said with a bright smile.

Jeez.. what's with these people. Their so bright and cheery. I really wish I could be myself with them. 

I turned to this 'Natsu' guy and he was eyeing me. Not in a perverted way, but more curiously.

I rolled my eyes, "You gonna keep staring or you gonna show me around?"

He was shocked for about .5 seconds. He glared at me which took me by surprise myself. No one's dared me so far, we'll see what happens. 

"Better watch your tone with me. Come on then." He said roughly as he got up and stalked out the door. I shook off my surprised expression and turned to the Master. He just shrugged his shoulders like this was normal for the guy.

Well two can play this game. I thought to myself.

I walked out of the office to see Natsu waiting for me.

Natsu's P.O.V

What's with this girl? And why does her scent smell so familiar.. that golden hair.. it couldn't be her.. she even has a different name.. though she was supposed to be attending this school.. so just maybe.. I thought.

She walked out of Gramp's office, "Right then, we're going to History first." I said and began to walk towards the class.

I showed her a few things before we got to the class, like the music room, our library where she met our blue headed friend Levy. They clicked right off the bat, but after a minute of her fan-girling with Levy she went right back to being cold.

This has to be her.. but why..? Why is she hiding her true name? I thought curiously.

We finally arrived in History and found out that we're seated right next to each other. Thank god we were in the very back. The teacher knows I won't be paying much attention on the lessons anyway.

As "Luce" sits next to me I couldn't help but want to ask her why she's hiding herself.. but then again I would be exposing myself too soon. This is her senior year. I can't let her find out what's going to happen until we graduate..

This is going to be a long ass year..

After awhile Lucy had looked at me. She must of caught onto me staring at her. Not that I could really help it. Look at her.. she's gorgeous. I didn't realize she would be so beautiful when we met again.. I can already sense my demon self wanting her.. to claim her right here and right now. But I knew that I couldn't. She didn't know anything. She was completely in the dark. Her vanilla/strawberry scent was so  intoxicating that I was about to lose control.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that.?" She asked in a soft whisper. She seemed to be blushing.. but it was so soft that I couldn't tell if it were her makeup or not.

I smirked, "I just like what I see is all."

That made her face turn into a cherry.

"Why.. why would you say something like that?! Gods!" She said flustered.

Suddenly she stood up and asked to go to the bathroom. There was only 20 minutes left of class. After she walked out I decided to ask to go myself. I was soon excused while the teacher was giving me a look. I just shrugged it off.

I walked down towards the bathroom area and decided to wait for her to come out.

Lucy's P.O.V

God, damn that Natsu kid. He's gonna make it hard for me to keep my stone cold attitude towards everyone here. I can't deny i find him attractive, but i just met him.. i need to find out more if I'm gonna be convinced i like him in that way. 

Plus the people here aren't really making it easier on me either... but I can't let them get hurt. Not by those people.. i thought sadly to myself.

I splashed my face with some hot water then with some cold water. Soon my blush had disappeared from my face. I took a few deep breaths before I decided to walk out of the bathroom. When I did, I decided that I wasn't gonna go back to class and head towards the gardens of the school.

"And where are you going? The classroom is back that way." ,Said a rough voice. Ugh.. why did he follow me?

"I know, I don't really care." I said flatly not even glancing his way. I knew if I did I'd want him to take me back to class.

I started walking, but not long after I did i heard heavy foot steps following behind me. I sighed heavily.

This is gonna be a long year..

Hope everyone enjoyed!