Talking with the Master

Natsu's POV:

I can't believe she actually agreed! I was definitely happy about it. I want to  fully know one of these days exactly why she's so scared to let us help her. The night had definitely went well. She had gotten closer with all the girls and the guys didn't seem to mind her. They even started giving her funny nicknames, well Gajeel did and it wasn't that clever. I also don't know how he got 'bunny girl' from her appearance at all, but okay. 

When I woke up there wasn't anyone in the house, or at least i thought. I had seen on the clock that it was already an hour into the school day. 

'What jerks. They just left me here sleeping in like an idiot.' 

Something caught my attention though, I was in a bed... i looked to my other side and seen Luce still sound asleep laying there. 

'Oh shit, if she catches me she's gonna think I'm---'

Luce started to open her eyes and stretch. Once she was sitting up straight she had finally realized that i had been in her bed.

"What the hell Natsu? Why are you in my bed?", She asked still tired it seems. 

" Well the sleeping spaces were all taken last night, even the floor.. so i just.. I'm sorry.. but on the other note it is an hour into the school day and we should really----"

"OH MY GOSH! Why didn't you say so?!" She yelled and shot out out of the bed, she grabbbed clothes from her closet and went to her bathroom completely disregarding the fact that i was still in her bed. Since she took the bathroom, I just decided to get changed out of my old clothes before she came back out. 

It's been about twenty minutes since she went in there and she finally did, I couldn't even imagine how she could be so breath taking. She had her hair down, and it was still wet enough to be dripping water down her shoulder. She was wearing an orange crop top with some blue short shorts. It wasn't very extravagant,  but it almost seemed like she was still glistening from the water's heat. I had to advert my eyes as she continued to brush her hair. 

"Hey Natsu?", She asked which made me jump because I wasn't expecting it. 

I looked towards her again and she was looking me right in the eye, "What's up?"

She started fiddling with the brush in her hands, " I was.. I know I'm really not to have anyone truly know what's happened in my past, but I know that I can't leave anything out when i talk with the Master. I also really want you to be there, since you're the closest friend I have here so far..." 

As she trailed off I couldn't help the cheesy smile that spread across my face as she was talking. 'This means she's starting to at least trust me more and more.' 

"Of course Luce! I wouldn't miss it. Go put your brush back and grab your bag. We really should get going if we're gonna catch him before lunch." I replied. She lifted her head up with her eyes widened. She held the hair brush to her chest and spun around and put the brush away then she ended up grabbing her backpack like I told her to, and we were finally out of the house. 

Thankfully Luce had her car so we didn't need to walk. I had made sure to take my motion sickness pill before entering the car. After 10 minutes it finally kicked in. 

After another 10 minutes we finally made it to school. Everyone seemed to be in a class because no one was outside for even a passing period. We made it up to the front office where Mira was staring at the computer until she heard us come in. 

Mira looked up at us and gave a bright smile, " Good morning you two! I didn't expect you two to be arriving to school together like this. Especially you Natsu." 

I rolled my eyes, even if it's true for others, " Whatever Mira, can we talk with Gramps?" 

" Of course! Let me go tel him you guys would like to speak with him.", She replied brightly. 

Lucy's POV: 

After Mira said that she instantly went to his office. I was definitely nervous and scared that they might kick me out of their school once they find out the truth. But i can't disregard the fact that they have secrets of their own that I'm not aware of yet either. Which I need to ask about first. 

When Mira came back out she had told us it was okay that we went in now. We headed back and closed the door to his office once we were both inside. As I turned around the Master had a questioning look on his face. I sighed heavily. 

"Is something bothering you child?", The master spoke, seeming to read the energy I was giving off. 

" Yes, I had some questions for you, and if those questions get answered correctly I would like to tell you what's going on in my life.", I replied.

" Well, let me hear them."

"First, What is the secret you're keeping from me? I know something is up with school, but no one will tell me unless I talk to you. Apparently they don't want to scare me off like the last girl." 

The master just smiled, "Luce, I know you are like us. It's actually why I will tell you the truth. The kids in this school have magical abilities unlike normal high schools. We had took in a girl from a regular high school, thinking she was one of us, but Natsu here scared the hell out of her with his fire magic. She said she wouldn't say anything about what's really going on here, but she quickly dropped out after that." 

I was shocked to say the least. I had looked over at Natsu to see if he was actually telling the truth. He slightly nodded his head and held out his right hand that had lit up in beautiful red and orange flames. I looked back at the Master just to see him smiling like an idiot. 

'This changes everything.' I thought to myself. 

I finally broke the silence and said, "Alright, well since you were honest with me I'll gladly tell you my back story."

As they both looked at me intently i knew that i could start. I started with what had happened to my mother when she had hidden me in that tiny closet. Master seemed sad for me and it seemed like Natsu wanted to interject, but i continued. 

" But there's more. I had finally realized who the murderers were. I had actually attended their  school before this one. They call themselves Sabortooth. I had a thing with their Leader, just to find out he already knew exactly who I was by the way I looked. I look so much like my mother had. They had kept me in their school basement for 6 months. They started torturing me, since their excuse was that my mom didn't get to suffer like he wanted. Apparently he didn't even want her dead. He just wanted to ruin us mentally and physically, but a girl named Yukino had saved me. She didn't like how obsessed their leader was with me, no did she believe in what they were doing. She gave me just enough food and water so I could make it to the next town over. She also gave me all of my things that I had while at school. They had my apartment keys and car keys. I'm just grateful she saved me. Though I do know that this isn't the last time I'd see them either." Once I finished Natsu looked like he was about to start a rampage and Master looked just as furious. 

'Oh no... their going to kick me out... I knew it' I thought to myself as i clenched my hands in my lap and waited for them to tell me exactly that. 

A/N: I hope this is was a good chapter! There will definitely be more out soon!