11 year old Lucy

?? P.O.V

She was definitely different from all those years ago. She never smiles.. Unless she's out in the gardens or looking at the night sky. I would always try and check on her from afar because I know she's always doing these things on her own. I always wanted to fly down and talk with her, but I never wanted to make it so often that she starts figuring things out. I didn't want her to know until graduation.  I didn't want her telling anyone of my presence to this world. Only her mother knew about our kind for certain reasons. Though apart of me just can't seem to stay away from her for very long.

Tonight she has been messing with the flowers in the garden again. Without any of her maids around or even her father.. maybe I could take a chance and see her just this once tonight..  that wouldn't hurt would it?

My wings extended out more as I flew down towards her. I landed a good 20 feet away from her. Trying my best to keep a better distance between us. I didn't want to completely frighten her. She wouldn't remember me since I erased her memories from the last time I visited her like this. So I couldn't blame her for being scared of me just showing up here. I am a demon after all.

I cleared my throat since she had been picking some roses. Pink roses to be exact. I think those were her mothers favorites.. poor child.

She was startled and turned to look at me quickly. She looked as if she was gonna scream, so I got to her quickly and put my hand over her mouth and leaned down close to her ear.

"Shh, I promise I won't hurt you. I just want to talk.." I said with the softest voice I could muster. And trust me, for a demon such as myself..  it wasn't easy.

I slowly took my hand away, not sure if she would still scream or not. Most people did, so I was cautious. When I fully pulled away, I realized that my scales and wings were still visible to human eyes. Her eyes were wide, but curious? Hmm..interesting. I then made sure to give her a little more space. I was only a few feet away from her. 

She just kept staring.. her big chocolate eyes staring at me.

11 year old Lucy's P.O.V

Wow.. he's... different. Especially his hair.. pink huh? He hasn't fully taken away any of his abnormal features.. though at first they terrified me, but then I remembered all of my mothers stories.. and he didnt seem to be like any of them.. he just wants to talk? And that warmth I felt.. its familiar.. but why?

"What makes you think you can be here? And whats with the scales and wings? Who are you...? What are y---"

"Oh please," the pink haired guy interrupted, "so much sass already? Jeez.. girls work quick." He anxiously laughs, " I like the warm welcome. I'm Natsu a demon prince..  But that isn't important right now. You won't remember anyways haha.", he kept  laughing as he hid his unusual features. !!!!!!

I was starting to be annoyed. This strange man... I wanted to see those interesting scales.. and wings.. I wanted to know why..

"What's with the look, huh?" , he said as he stepped closer to me. I looked at him challengingly.

"Show me.",I replied simply.

Confused he replied, "w-what?" Another step.

"I want to see them. Your wings, the scales.. please?"

His eyes went wide with shock.. was it really shocking to him that I wanted to see his true form? It took him a couple minutes of us standing their staring at each other. Soon his shocked expression changed to a cocky smirk.

"I'm not sure you want me to.", he replied, "but as you wish." He continued with a smirk.

Suddenly his body glowed red.. or was it... fire?! His scales showed up on half of his face with his eyes turning a crimson red. His wings grew back, fired surrounded them. They were huge! He was.. gorgeous..

He seemed taken aback, and so was I.  My body worked on it's own. When I reached him, I reached out to touch his scaled face. His eyes went wide, as his body tensed from my cold touch. His body seemed so warm. His scales didnt burn, but they were really hot. 

"Wow, their so pretty.." I whispered. Making him even more shocked.

"W-what..?" He slowly questioned.

"I love the color of them.. their so warm.. they remind me of my mother.. she passed away not too long ago.. or so my father thinks.

Natsu's P.O.V

She was touching my face... while I had my scales.. she wasn't burning.. screaming in pain.. nothing.

What is this..

I was shocked.. I couldn't move. She had me paralyzed. She went towards my wings. Her fingers brushed against them.. I pulled back so fast it knocked her to the floor.

"NO! Don't touch them! You'll get burned!!", I screeched out.

She looked at me in terror while she sat on the floor in shock. Oh no.. wait. Why am I so worried about a little human girl?  I shouldn't be.

"B-but.. it didn't?" The little girl said.

I stood there in shock. That doesn't happen. No one can touch my wings.. and not incinerate their entire hand. I didn't understand. But I knew tonight had to be the last that I see her for awhile..

"I forgot to ask you what your name was little girl.", I said sternly.

"Oh! My names Lucy! Lucy Heartfilia!", she replied with a giant smile on her face.

My eyes widened.. she smiled. For the first time since I've met her..  she actually smiled.

I smiled lightly at her, "Okay Lucy, I'll be gone for a long time.. though I guess you won't even remember me."

Lucy's P.O.V

I went to touch his wings that were on fire. It's not like I honestly meant to try.. but I was curious. They felt so warm. I brushed my fingers on them. I could tell they were hot, but it was more comforting then painful. That's weird.

As my little fingers brushed against his wings he jumped back with so much forced that it knocked me to the floor.

"NO!! DONT TOUCH THEM!! YOU'LL GET BURNED!",Natsu screeched.

I hadn't meant to,but by the look on his face he realized I was terrified. The next thing to happen caught me off guard.

"I forgot to ask you what your name was.", He said sternly.

"Oh! Um... My names Lucy! Lucy Heartfilia." And for the first time I smiled at him. I didn't quite know why myself.. but it felt nice. At least one person needed it. I was actually happy he had asked my name for some reason. He also felt so familiar, but I couldn't remember meeting him at all which was strange.

He started smiling softly, "Alright Lucy, I'll be gone for a while... though I guess you wouldn't remember."

That confused me even more, but then I didn't understand why I was standing there confused and alone. I had forgotten all about the roses I had picked earlier since they somehow ended up on the ground. 

Warmth, salmon hair.. what was I thinking about again?

I hope everyone enjoyed!