chapter eight:

Craving

I woke up to my radio alarm, blaring New Kids on the Block. I groaned as I rolled over in bed, slapping my palm down on the button to shut it off. It was to early for crap music and I sure wasn't in the mood for "Be my girl." As I lay in bed for a few minutes, shielding my eyes from the morning sun. I thought more about last night and the anxiety it brought me. I didn't regret going, I knew I needed to break away from my constant fear of people and explore a little in life, even if I hit a few dead ends in the road. I remember growing up and hearing my dad's voice, telling me that I just needed to breathe. Last night before I had an attack, Eddie told me the same. He was my every breath. We shared a lot last night, him more so than me but realizing that he cared so much about me. Vanished a few of my insecurities. I was never stick skinny like most girls I'd see on TV or Vogue magazine but my chest size made up for what those girls had incomparson. Growing up I was always self-conscious with my chest size but now as an adult I've definitely grown to like them. I wonder if Eddie liked them to? The very thought of his lips and hands graced my mind as my body started to react from memory. I licked the bottom of my lip and rubbed my legs together as I fantasize about those hands. I pictured them groping my chest and squeezing around my nipples. I would allow those hands to mold me into another woman if that tongue of his could just explore more of my dripping needs. I let out a whimpering moan as my right hand moved under the waistband of my sleep shorts, rubbing circles over my throbbing clit as I parted my legs. I whispered out his name into the empty room, loving the way it sounded as I quickened the pace of my fingers. I've never had sex with anyone before but the thought of him between my shaky legs, pounding me into oblivion sent a shiver down my spine. I wondered what those deep eyes of his would show as I imagined him eating me out. Seeing those full lips of his sucking around my folds as his tongue plunges into my sex. The very picture of it all sent me over the edge, cuming over my fingers.

"Oh Eddie!" I groaned. Slowly sinking back into my covers as I came off my high. I looked over at my clock and saw I was ten minutes late for work. Smiling I let out a breath of air and chuckled. 

"Totally worth it."

Oh Natalie... Sorry I didn't warn anyone before hand. Next chapter will pick back up and be a lot longer.