|| Chap. o8 ||

Its been two months since that day Jai came home. Beau has to watch him when we make videos as he has tried to make a run for it a few times. We don't know why. Alex said maybe he just needed time to adjust. He had plenty of time. Last week was the one time I will never forget. My mum left Jai home alone. Beau was watching him but fell asleep. I was out with Alex. We hadn't heard anything from Beau about Jai so I started getting worried. Alex and I came back to the house to find Beau sleeping and Jai crying and cutting his arms with a kitchen knife. Mum set up an appointment with a therapist but Jai showed no signs of any mental breakdowns. Alex is coming with us to shot another Janoskian video and Jai said he wants to be in this one.

"Okay Jai. We won't upload the ones without you!" Beau said. Jai smiled with satisfactory and followed us to the park so we could start filming.

When we got to the park Alex was waiting sitting on the bench. She was going to film. We let the fans pick a video and she knew the video that we were going to do.

"hey guys." She greeted us. I kissed her.

"Okay so whats the video we are going to do?" James asked.

 "Well the fans want to see a Janoskian....date." Alex read.

"What?" Jai asked.

"They want each one of the boys to find any random girl and go on a date with her, the date has to be recorded by myself, and it can only be the recorder, The date, and they guy on the date."

"Okay, sounds fun."

"yeah and you guys have to pick the girls and then tell me who, where and when the date is going to be."

"Okay cool."

"Oh and Luke, I cannot be your date, seeing that we are already dating."

"Fuck." i mumbled. Jai laughed.

"Okay so go find girls!" She ordered. Everyone left but Jai, he stayed with her.

Jai's POV

I stood there in front of Alex, remember all the times I said I hated her? yeah, I loved her. I hated that she was with Luke, and she knows I love her and she said she likes me. So here goes nothing.

"So Alex, Do you maybe wanna go on that date together then?" She smiled but looked at the ground.

"Jai, I'm with Luke, that would be a little awkward."

"it can be our little secret, until the video airs."

Alex's POV

"Okay fine, But one thing."

"What?"

"Don't fall in love."

"What if I already am?"

"I won't fall in love."

"What if you already are?"

"Then someone is going to have a broken heart." We were very close. I could feel his sweet breath on my face. Our lips were close...we were going to kiss.

"No, Jai. Not here, not now."

"Fine" He backed away and we went to meet up with the others.

This date could kill me, could hurt me, it could ruin Luke

Oh shit. Luke....

If I let ANYTHING happen on this date....Luke and me. Luke and Jai.....They're relationship was just patched over, and I was going to ruin it again.

But the real question is...

Which one did I love more?