|| Chap. 16 ||

Theres only four more chappies! I'm making a Luke {Jariana} based fanfiction so the deets and shit will be up when I finish this one....I may just finish it today >.< It all depends. I'm incredibly tired seeing as I had an all-nighter reading and amazing dramione fanfic...#sorrynotsorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke on my bed covered in the warm sheets, with an ice pack on my head. Memories flooded into my mind from last night. I stood shakily and walked into the bathroom, I was pale, even for being a beautiful Australian gold, I was pale...Fuck. I washed my face and went down the stairs into the living room, Beau and my mother sat, wide awake with huge purple bags under their eyes. See what you did Jai?

Beau acknowledged my presence with a nod and he motioned with his finger for me to go into the living room I stood between the doorway and the hallway....did I want to hear more news about Jai? Did I even miss him? Hell yes. I walked in slowly. Beau took a great breath in and slowly released it. He looked older, like a dad and you could see the stress on his face. Worry lines were forming on his forehead.

"....Luke, we have a flight to America...this evening, and we are leaving you in charge of bringing him back..." Beau said the last part slowly as if he was talking to a kindergartener about the difference between sharing and not sharing her toys with the other little boys and girls.

"Why are you making me...?" My voice was hoarse, I felt like I hadn't spoken in days...Why me though?

"Because your HIS twin, if anyone can convince him to do ANYTHING its you....and only you little bro." My mother sat looking at a picture of me and Jai, before we met Alex, before all of this....before the drama.

"So will you?" I jumped at the sound of James' voice in the kitchen. I turned to face him, he like Beau looked like zombies. No sleep, and worry lines forming. I had to this not for myself or Jai or Alex but for my family, they needed peace of mind and heart, the only person that will make that is Jai coming back home.

"Yeah. I will...for us." I realized it took me a good ten minutes before I answered, I walked back up to my room and lied on Jai's bed, it smelled like him, I went fishing around and found his laptop, why the fuck would he leave it behind? Maybe it was a clue for something... Maybe....he hasn't left. I thought, I opened the laptop, his lock screen came up with the words "Welcome Jai, Password?" Damn it...I forgot he password locked it. I thought for a while and tried a few passwords.

Janoskians

Access denied.

AlexandJai

Access denied. Hint "love"

Love? What could love mean? it could mean anything! I threw his laptop aside in frustration and yelled to myself.

"WHAT COULD LOVE MEAN? FAMILY? MOM? ME? LUKE?-"

There was a beeping noise, I looked at his laptop.

Access Granted, Password: "Luke."

I grabbed his laptop and went searching, nothing no open files no recent files I logged onto twitter and hacked his twitter. Nothing, his keek, nothing, his Facebook, nothing but I did accept a few friend request from some of our family members that he never accepted. Pay backs a bitch right? Ha-ha. Finally it was 7:30 and I started packing, I didn't think it would take me DAYS to get Jai to come back so I only pack a few shirts and a couple of pairs of jeans. I saw Jai's Panda beanie...he must have dropped it on his way out. I picked it up and put it in the bag, you know for safety reasons...

***

Jai's POV

"That was nice..." I said moaning a little bit at the naked Alex in bed next to me, she was like a disease, I had her and couldn't get rid of her, she was a pretty awesome sex life though.

She laid next to me tracing patterns onto my bare chest. "I liked it, your good in bed."

"Thanks same to you." She got up and walked over to the bathroom naked all the way.

I got up and went in with her, she started the shower it was about 9:00 in the morning and I was wide awake and ready for anything. After she showered we switched she dried her hair and did her other things...while I washed off the remains from last night, the condom broke halfway into it, but I didn't care we didn't need one at all, we were meant to be.

After I got up and dressed Alex did the same, I went to the store to buy some food for the house we were staying at she stayed home and cleaned up a bit, we had made quite a mess.

Luke's POV ***20 minutes later***

Beau wrote down the address for me, I followed it out and found a small little house, it looked lifeless from the outside. I went up and turned the doorknob, it was unlocked. I walked in and saw Alex who dropped a plate seeing me at her door, the plate shattered.

"Alex?!" I said.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked picking up the broken plate and putting it into a trash bin. She looked like she hated me. I loved her...love her..

"I'm here to see Jai, is he here?" I walked in and closed the door behind me. She got more irritated with this, I found it amusing. To think I ever loved her...she stole Jai. I slammed my suit case down and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" she asked becoming scared, I laughed and walked towards her. she was shaking, I was scaring her HA this is what im talking about.

"G-get the f-f-fuc-fuck back Luke, im warn-warning your a-ass!" she grabbed a kitchen knife.

"What happened to us?" I asked her. She backed into the counter I walked close to her and took the knife and placed it on the counter.

"What do you mean?"

"I loved you...or at least I fucking thought I did."

"Luke, back off now. I love Jai, and I never loved you....EVER."

"I lied when I told you I loved you babe." I said stroking her hair. "Every kiss and hug, every touch....every fucking compliment was a lie....Your nothing but a fuck buddy when I need it and friend when I don't...maybe not even that, your scum, you took my brother away from me, from my family, I traveled all the way over here to find him and get him back and away from you safe and sound. You play a great game of hide and go seek, But guess what?"

"What!" she spat.

"The bad guy ALWAYS wins honey....and now I get double the prize."

"What do you me-mean?"

She looked so fragile I continued to fuck with her, it was becoming more fun and more sexual....

"I get Jai back, but not without my goodbye present. Before you are sent to prison and locked up for good, I get my goodbye kiss and the sex I wanted from you since the day we fucking met."

"JAI!" she screamed. "JAI!!! JAI!"

"He can't fucking hear you, he's not even here. So it looks like, This is the PERFECT time for this..."

Unknown POV

I came through the front door, I saw a suitcase thrown down and an all to familiar panda hat on the table. I heard a blood curdling scream from the kitchen I followed it to its source and as I found out where the scream came from, I found the monster who caused it.