|| Chap. o1 ||

20 years earlier

~LUKE'S POV~

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I slapped the alarm clock and turned over in bed.

"Luke get up!" Jai called.

"No, it's Saturday god damn it, I want to sleep!" I called back covering myself with the blanket and getting comfortable once more.

"If you don't get up Beau and I'll pour the bucket of ice on you again!" Jai said coming into the room and sitting on the side of my bed.

"Get down Jai, I want to sleep!" I said pushing him off of my bed.

He only got up and laid down on top of me. God my brother was heavy.

"Okay, okay I'm up bitch I'm up." I said pushing him off of me and sitting up.

"Good now come on we need to get filming our new video!"

"Dirty fucking bastard." I said leaving my warm, comfortable bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then got in the shower, Jai could be so annoying some times. I got out of the shower, went back to my room to get dressed. Jai was in there going through his clothes trying to find a good outfit to wear.

"Don't be such a girl Jai." I said to him pulling out a pair of jeans and a shirt at random.

Jai look at me like I offended him and then went back to fixing his hair. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair. Beau came running in. "Hurry the fuck up sluts! The boys are waiting outside!" He ran out of the room and Jai and I followed him down the stairs and outside to Skip and James.

"Well, its about damn time guys." Skip greeted us.

"Shut up." Jai snapped at him.

"Well, we still need a idea for a video guys. What are we going to do?" Beau said. James pulled out a list.

"We could do, Make them move, invisible rope, Q and A, Fast Fooding or another awkward situations video."

"FASTFOODING! I'M STARVING!" Beau yelled. We all got into his car and headed to the mall.

~  ~

JAI'S POV

When we got to the mall we went straight to the food court and started rolling. Beau went first getting on one kids nerves and then the rest of us took turns. 

"Okay guys we need like one more really good one." Luke said after returning from his fast fooding.

"Hmmmm, who shall be our next victim?!" James said looking around. Just then we heard a girl's voice and all heads turned and faced the prettiest girl in the world. Her hair was like a red velvet cupcake and her body was slim and beautiful.

"Jai quit drooling and go over there!" Skip snapped.

"I wanna go!" Luke insisted pushing past me to get to her.

"Rolling." Beau said taking the camera and zooming in on Luke who was sitting down right beside her.

LUKE'S POV

 I sat down right beside her and she looked kind of scared I motioned to her food and took a bite of her chicken sandwich. She smiled and started laughing.

"Hungry much? Well, finish it off then." She gave it to me and her friends were watching. I swallowed and looked at her.

"Can I help you?" She laughed. Say something Luke!