|| Chap. o5 ||

We got into the car and drove to the hospital. Alex was holding my hand. I sat there staring ahead. Thinking about all the fun times Jai and I had together. The radio is playing, Beau turns up the volume, my mum sits in the car crying silently. I feel horrible.

We drive up to the hospital and parked, we run into the entrance and to the desk.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked.

"Jai Brooks' room."

"431. Top floor to your left, he may not be accepting visitors right now."

"Thank you." We get in the elevator. It seemed to be going slowly. I punched the doors.

"Calm down Luke."

"No. This is all my fault." the doors open and we walk to the desk of the lady watching the waiting room.

(A/N Play the song in the multi media at this point.)

"How may I help you?" She seemed nice.

"Uh, Jai Brooks."

"Mr. Brooks is not accepting visitors at this moment. take a seat and I'll let the doctor know you are here." We sat down and she left a few minutes she came back with the doctor.

"Hello, Brooks family?"

"Yes. Family and friends." My mum's voice was faint. Barely audible. "Is he alright?"

"Um, well. It seems that Mr. Brooks, is in a coma, he can hear everything but cannot react. Honestly we have no idea how long it will be before he wakes up. If he stays in the coma for too long, He might die."

My mum gasped and cried, Pain hit my stomach. I hurt everyone.

"Can we see him?"

The doctor sighed then looked at my mum.

"One at a time. I suggest if one of you want to spend the night it should be her." he pointed to my mum. "As she is the mother I presume?" I nodded. he left.

Beau went first. then James, then Skip. My mother was going last. Ale went and now its my turn. I open the door and see my brother's silent, still body with long tubes and weird liquids pumping in him. I walk to the chair that is sitting beside his bed. I sit in the chair and take a deep breath.

"Hey Jai." I teared up already. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of those words I said to you. I feel so guilty. I didn't want you to end up like this. I'm sorry. I don't.....don't want to live with this on my mind. I'm so sorry. Jai wake up. Please. Mum needs you. Beau needs you, The Janoskians need you. The fans need you....but more importantly......I need you. I love you." I kissed my brothers cold cheek like he would always do to me. I wiped my face and left. My mum walked in the room after me. I hope he wakes up soon.