JAEHYUN X TAEYONG

Ship:Jaeyong (Jaehyun x Taeyong)

Group: NCT

Category: Mature content, sub Taeyong, dom Jaehyun

Summary: Jaehyun likes kids but never actually thought of having one. Taeyong loves his husband Jaehyun and likes to see him play with kids and baby's. Taeyong thinks it's time to break the news and is pretty confident it will turn out great.

__

Taeyong walked into the daycare that he worked in and greeted all the little kids then went to were he saw one of his coworkers Jaehyun who is also his husband.

"Hey babe, what are you doing" Taeyong said looking down at the baby doll Jaehyun was holding. "I am babysitting a 2 year olds baby" The two just laughed as they saw the 2 and 3 year old Jaemin and Jeno come get the baby Jaehyun was holding.

The two year old Jaemin walked over to the taller male and just simply said "j..jaehyunie where do a baby come from" The two adults looked at each other and giggled a little then Jaehyun bent down and answered the question. "Well when you love someone alot and you share a kiss with each other then that's when a baby gets delivered by a stork"

The little three year old Jeno then walked up to Jaehyun "so where is my baby" Taeyong and Jeno looked at the two confused.

"What do you mean where is your baby"

"Well me and jaemin we kissed in the play house and the stork don't give us our baby yet"

"Ohhh ok well you can't get a baby at 2 or 3 you have to get it when your older"

The two just ran off mad because the will not be getting there baby.

Taeyong then turned to Jaehyun "wow that was a lot" Taeyong said looking at Jaehyun who was laughing.

"Well anyways, Jaehyunie I made plans for us to go to this fancy restaurant tonight for dinner"

"Yay welp thank you"

"Don't thank me hubby we are married it's normal to go on dates still"

Jaehyun hugged taeyong then walked off to go play with the kids. As Jaehyun walked off another coworker approached taeyong.

"Hey haechan"

"Hey taeyong what are you doing"

"Nothing really just watching the kids and Jaehyun play with them to make sure he doesn't get to roudey with them"

"Don't worry about that you know he will not hurt them, you got you a keeper"

"I know that is why I married him, so how are you and mark doing"

"Awesome we are planning on moving into a new house soon"

"Cool"

__

At the restaurant

"So jaehyunie I have some very special news"

"What is is"

"I am 2 months pregnant"

Silence filled the table as Jaehyun stopped eating and looked up at taeyong.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner omg your pregnant, I'm going to be a father AWESOME"

"Clam down but yes your going to be a father"

"Calm down, sorry I can't do that"

Jaehyun finishes his food and then left the money on the table so he can hurry home and take in the news before he explodes of happiness.

At home

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD" Jaehyun said as he picked up taeyong and spun him around. "Yes you are " Taeyong was so happy that jaehyun was happy. He was confident that it would have turned out like this.

7 months later

Jaehyun was holding the baby as he watched taeyong put a sheet and cover in the crib.

"No"

"No what taeyong"

"The baby is going to sleep with us"

"But the crib is right beside you"

"I don't care"

"Well he can't sleep with us he is to small still"

Taeyong fake cried as he put the baby in the cute little light blue and pink crib.

"Aww the baby is so cute"

"what can his nickname be though" Jaehyun said looking ate the baby. Taeyong then looked closely at him "well his name is yuta so how about yuyu or kitty"

"Why kitty"

"Because he kinda looks like a cat, but I prefer yuyu"

"Well then that settles it his name is yuyu"

The two then got in the bed and started to fall asleep.

"Hey taeyong"

"Yes"

"In about 3 months lets try for another"

Taeyong popped his head up and looked at yuta sleeping.

"How about in 5 months"

"Why 5"

"Because I want him to take in the love of us bother before we have another one because by the time I have the second he should be one"

"Okay deal"

2 years later

"Jaehyun go get yuta before he steals another kids toy"

Taeyong said as he was holding the new baby who's name was jungwoo.

"Hey yuta buddy stop taking lucas's toys"

"No Dada he say I could have"

"Is that true lucas"

"Yep"

"Why do you keep giving him all your toys"

"Because yuyu say if I don't then when I get older I can't marry jungwoo"

Jaehyun looked over too to jungwoo who was only one and was already getting the boys.

"You guys grow up to fast"

The end