YUWIN

😇⚠

Ship:yuwin yuta/winwin

Group:NCT

Category:fluff, toxic relationship, mpreg, CEO x employee

Summary:Winwin is a CEO of a company and yuta is an employee that works there. Their parents are really good friends and wants them to get married to each other for business reasons. The problem is winwin doesn't like yuta romantically but yuta likes winwin romantically. And winwin has a girlfriend.

Yuta walked down stairs and saw his parents sitting on the couch.

He lived with them because he was scared that they would slip or something and he would not be there to help them up.

"Yuta honey you will be let off work early today to come to a special dinner with me, your father, and the Dong family"

"Ok mom do I need to where a fancy dress"

"Yes! You look so cute In dresses you could pass as a girl.

Yuta walked up stairs to get his cloths on for work.

What he wore

At work

Yuta walked down the hallway that led to his department.

He was fixing to walk passed winwin when some one smacked his ass making him jump up in shock since he was wearing a short skirt.

" Hey baby you wanna come to my house tonight"

Yuta being embarrassed and shy he just walked away without saying anything.

He thought winwin saw and would say something but he was talking to his girlfriend who was cheating on him but he didn't know that.

"Come back here"

Yuta walked faster but the dude caught up with him.

"I said do you want to come to my place tonight"

"N.. No thank you"

"Come on it will be fun"

The dude yet again squeezed yutas ass.

"He said no"

The two turned around to see yutas friend lucas.

Lucas took yuta from the grip of the man.

"Go fuck winwins girlfriend like you have been doing"

And then they walked away passed winwin only to be stopped and have to come back to winwin.

"Yuta give these papers to my secretary"

Winwin handed yuta a stack of papers that he clearly couldn't carry.winwins girlfriend looked at yuta who was struggling.