YUWIN PT 2

😇⚠

Winwin walked through the door with his girlfriend.

He didn't see the pictures but he saw all the cloths and shoes that was thrown out of his room and onto the couch.

"YUTA GET DOWN HERE"

Yuta walked down the stairs with puffy eyes and some papers.

"What the hell is all my cloths and shoes doing down here"

The girlfriend asked yuta.

"Get out my house slut"

Winwin was fuming with anger towards yuta.

"How about you get out what the hell is going through your mind that he can throw her stuff out our room"

"What makes you think I'm ok with this whole thing huh..... Ok then I want her out tonight"

Still not noticing the photos winwin was still mad. Yuta turned to walk back up the stairs but winwin pulled his hair making him come back to him.

"Let me go are you crazy"

Yuta pulled out of the grip of winwin and looked at him with a disappointment.

"Look at the couch and maybe you won't be so nieve"

Winwin walked to the couch and looked on top of the cloths and saw all the pictures.

"Get out"

Yuta was shocked. The girlfriend was still standing at the door with a smirk.

"A.. Are you serious winwin your kicking me out of OUR house"

"No not you her that slut the is my ex girlfriend because we are done"

__

1 hour later

Yuta was sitting on the couch as winwin came back to the house from helping uhaul with boxes of his ex's things.

It was late now so they went up to the bedroom and was fixinfg to go to sleep.

"Winwin can I tell you something"

"Yes"

"I'm pregnant"

Silence

"Is it mine"

"Well yeah while else would I duck other than you"

"Are you sure your not just thinking that"

Yuta through some papers on winwin.

"Welp guess your telling the truth"

9 months later

"PUSH"

"AAAHHHHHH"

"OMG THAT'S MY BABYS"

"OUR BABYS"

8 hours later

The newly born baby girl and boy was handed to their father yuta.

"What is their names going to be"

"How about Miya and Renjun"

"Sounds great"

4 days later

Yuta came home to a spear bedroom that was decorated so beautifully for the baby's.

"Winwin"

"Winwin"

"Yes"

"Do you love me"

"Yes"

"Did you when we first got married"

"I think I did but I never felt the feeling I felt towards you around or with anyone so I assume that I did love you I just didn't know. I was different than the love I feel towards my mom and dad it was romantic"

"I love you too and I love these baby's"