JOSHUA X VERNON

Ship:Joshua x Vernon

Group:Seventeen

Category:toxic relationship, Sub Vernon, Dom Joshua

Summary:Vernon takes a pregnancy test and finds out he is pregnant. When he tells his boyfriend Joshua, Joshua tells him to get an abortion. Vernon didn't like that and they got in a huge argument and Joshua abandoned him. What happens after?

Vernon was sitting on the toilet in his home. Looking at a positive pregnancy test, the third one and they all were positive.

He walked out of the bathroom with the three test and sat then on the table in front of his boyfriend Joshua.

"What is this"

"I'm pregnant"

"Shit"

"Arnt you happy we are going to be a happy family"

"No abord it"

"N.. No"

"Why we are still young"

"We arnt to young now come on don't be like this"

"If you don't abord it I will leave you right here right now"

"Are you serious"

"Yes now what is your choice"

"I'm not aboarding my baby"

"Then have fun"

Joshua got up and walked to the door with his keys and got in his truck and left leaving Vernon ther alone crying.

8 months later

Vernon was walking in the store with his friend Hoshi and all the sudden made eye contact with someone.

Someone familiar. He looked closer and he saw that it was joshua and quickly looked away.

Joshua rushed over to Vernon who was looking at baby cloths and paint colors.

"Vernon"

"What do you want"

"H..how have you been doing"

"I would be doing better if I had the father of my child with me to help me out around the house"

"So that's not you boyfriend"

Joshua pointed over to Hoshi who was standing beside Vernon.

"No he is my friend who is helping me shop today"

"For what"

"Why would you care"

"Stop being like this"

"No how about you stop being like this, you left me while I was pregnant then come to me 8 months later talking to me like I'm your friend no I do this think so"

Vernon kept looking at the baby things and was looking at paint and room decorations.

"But I now want to be in your life"

"And why is that"

"Because I have came to realize that what I did was wrong"

"Your lying to me"

"No I'm not just please let me be your boyfriend again and let me be in your life and the baby's"

"I will give you one last chance but you have one time to say or do anything bad about or to me and the baby and you gone for good"

1 month later

Vernon was standing in the kitchen looking at his phone then his stomach started to hurt for the 5th time today.

And then all the sudden his water broke.

"AAHHHHH"

Joshua came running down the stairs and saw the puddle of clear liquid.

"Oh shit"

Joshua rushed over to Vernon then got his car keys and rushed him to the car.

After 5 minutes they where at the hospital.

"AHHAHHH"

"Hey calm down just breath"

"It hurts"

"It's going to be okay"

The doctors rushed over to Vernon Nd put him on a bed and brought him into a room.

"Sir you can't come in here"

"I'm the father"

"Oh ok well then you can come in"

Joshua was holding Vernon's hand as his boyfriends screams could be heard.

"Hey hey hey just hold my hand baby"

"Ok"

Vernon looked at Joshua in such a cute way that it made Joshua smile but that was ruined by Vernon squishing his hand and screaming.

"One more push sir"

Vernon pushed as hard as he can then the baby came out.

7 months later

The two where standing over the babys crib smiling at the sleeping baby girl. Joshua had his arm around Vernon and Vernon had his head and Joshua's shoulder.

"I'm happy I came back and I'm so sorry I put you in such a bad position"

"It's fine I'm just happy you thought and made a good decision about coming back because I wouldn't make it without you"

"Hey do you maybe think"

"Do I maybe think what"

"We could try for another"

"But I just had this one, but I'm still willing so yeah sure"

They quietly rushed out of the room and went to their room.

11 months later

"One more"

"Don't push it ok I just had this one"

"But I want a lot of kids"

"How many"

"11"