YUWIN

😇⚠

Ship:YuWin Yuta/WinWin

Group:NCT

Category:fluff, toxic relationship, sub Yuta, dom Winwin, mpreg, school life, neglect, teen pregnancy

Summary:Yuta told Winwin that he was pregnant 8 months ago but Winwin seems not to care even though it's his baby. But when hendery and yuta start to get close Winwin doesn't like that.

Yuta was in the lunch room sitting at a table with his friends.

"So has Winwin been around you or asked about he baby yet"

"No"

"What a jerk"

"No it's okay we're just teenagers and he wasn't anymore unready for this than I was"

"It doesn't matter he didn't pull out it's his baby he needs to take responsibility"

"It's okay jungwoo"

"Well Lucas is a teen and he doesn't care that I'm pregnant he still loves and supports me and wants a baby"

"That's great it really is. I'm happy that you at least have your baby daddy mine broke up with me 2 months after I told him"

Yuta l9oked over at the table where he saw a slut sitting on Winwins lap and all off his friends laughing and joking with him.

"At least he is happy"

"He doesn't deserve to be happy. how can you knowing that you have a baby on the way And you don't even care about her"

"I just don't want to think about it anymore I mean at least I have hendery he has been nice and helped me a lot"

"That's good maybe you can date him"

"Maybe"

__

Win win looked over to see hendery and yuta laughing and hendery touching yutas belly.

He didn't want to thank that he was jealous but he was.

He wasn't thinking straight when he broke up with yuta and broke off the relationship with the baby.

Yuta looked over and locked eyes with winwin then looked down quickly.

1 month later

Yuta was expecting to have the baby in 1-4 days. He was sad that winwin would not be there to see his child get born but that's his decision.

Winwin stopped yuta in the hallway before class started.

"Yuta I want to get back together I'm sorry for everything"

"What"

"I said I'm sorry"

"Why would you brake up with me in the first place"

"Because it was so sudden with all the baby drama because I didn't know what we was going to to do with a baby we don't even live together so I can't see the baby when ever I want to and ect.

" We can just move into a house together when the baby gets bigger and everything else is fine"

"Okay and I want to see my child get born too"

"Who would I be to say you couldn't"

"Ok"

"WINWIN AAHH"

That almost fell to the ground but was caught by winwin luckily.

"Yuta what's wrong"

"The baby she's coming"

"Oh shoot"

Winwin took yuta to the car and sped to the hospital.

__

"Push come on 2 more pushes"

Yuta pushed and screamed through the pain  as he held Winwins hand.

"Come on baby one more push"

"I., I can.. Can't it's to hard"

"No you can do it do it for the baby"

Yuta pushed as hard as he could the the baby was born.

__

"She's so pretty winwinie"
Win win looked down at the baby girl who was sleeping on yuta's chest.

"So are you"

"Thank you babe"

"Now we are one happy family

THE END