DK X JOSHUA

Ship:seoksoo (DK and Joshua)

Group:Seventeen

Category:toxic relationship, Dom DK, Sub Joshua, abuse, cheating

Summary:DK is an abusive boyfriend who cheats in his pregnant boyfriend Joshua. What happens when he finds out.

Joshua was putting cloths In the nursery drawers from the baby shower. His back was hurting so so he needed is boyfriend.

"DK HONEY CAN YOU COME HELP ME"

...

"DK"

Joshua went down stairs to no one. He left. Joshua went up stairs to put on some sleep cloths and go to bed since he thought he was just going to the store.

Joshua went down hours later to see still no one. So he called DK to see where he was at 10pm.

Ringring

"Where are you"

"None of your dam business"

"I had to put up all the baby's things by myself what if I would have hurt my self bending down"

"Then don't bend down"

"Are you kidding me. Why did you think I called for you so you would help me"

"Bye"

"What wait"

DK hung up the phone.

Morning

Joshua woke up and made breakfast before DK came home. He hasn't been home all night and Joshua is starting to get nervous. But that soon went away when DK entered the door and into the kitchen.

"Where did you go"

"I HAVE TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES TO STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS"

"I'm s...s..sorry"

Joshua turned around and started flipping the bacon. He then got hot grease from the bacon on him.

"Shit"

He rubbed it to make the stinging stop.

"Hey babe do you want some food it's ready"

"Sure if you can at least do that"

Joshua gave DK a plate of food.

"WHAT THE HELL"

"What's wrong"

"Come here you little bitch"

"What did I do"

"This food is hot as hell"

"I forgot"

DK got up and slapped joshua.

"Well next time don't forget"

"I'm s..s..sorry"

Joshua hurried to their bedroom and locked himself in the bathroom and just cried. He didn't care how loud it was, he didn't care of DK heard, he didn't care about anything.

1 hour later

"Joshua"

"WHAT"

"Open the door"

"Why so you can beat me. So you can kill me and the baby HUH why"

"Omg your dating such a bitch"

Joshua jumped up from the toilet and unlocked the door because of the voice of a woman.

"Who is that"

"I'm so sorry babe"

"Who is she"

"I'm his girlfriend the one he fucked all night last night"

"Can you shut up just let me explain things to him"

"No I dont want Explaining"

Joshua stormed out of the door and went to the living room with his wallet"

"If your manly enough to cheat on your pregnant boyfriend and bring your bitch here than your manly enough to kick your 9 month pregnant boyfriend out the house"

Joshua said as he was touching the door knob and looking at the nervous two stand in front of him.

"So do it DK Kick me out"

DK said nothing he just stood there silent and nervous.

"Your not really going to do it are you"

The girl said looking at DK with a worried expression.

"Come on Joshua don't be ridiculous"

"DO IT"

"No your my boyfriend"

"No I'm not you have a un pregnant fuck toy you don't need me"

Joshua walked out the door only to get pulled back.

"Stop this"

"Choose"

"I want you come on now stop"

"Then give me your phone and break up with her"

Joshua erased the contact that had the girls name on it. Then he gave the phone back and looked at DK.

"I will just come back so bye for now bitch"

"Ok you can come back but we are moving in 2 days"

"Yeah and I'm breaking up with you we are done"

1 month later

Joshua had the baby 2 weeks ago and was now at home with DK and the baby.

There life together was getting better because DK wasn't being abusive and he got a good paying job and Joshua is starting an online job in 2 months.

They where going to get married when the baby learned how to walk too. So they where on a good track and they will always be on a good path.