CHANBAEK

😇

Ship:ChanBaek Chanyeol/Baekhyun

Group:EXO

Category:Fluff

Summary:after a night in the college dorm to their selves chanyeol finds out that his boyfriend is pregnant but what happens when someone spreads a rumor that it's not his.

__

It had been 6 months since the special night and Baek Hyun was heavily pregnant him and chanyeol was the dream couple in College everyone wanted to be like them the girls and he boys wished they could have a relationship like them.

The dream couple was walking down the hallway with 2 of their friends who where also a couple.

"Luhan how far along are you again"

"3 months not that far"

"Oh ok"

"Well I'm going to go to the bathroom Baekhyunie so stay with sehun and luhan until I get back"

"Ok babe"
__

Channel walked out of the bathroom with a kinda mad look on his face.
"Hey babe what's wrong" Channel looked at his boyfriend "n...nothing"
He looked over to his friend sehun with anger in his eyes.

He walked to his class where he stands by sehun. "Hey bro we need to talk after class" "About what"
"You will see"

After class

"Did you have sex with my boyfriend"

"Hell no your like my brother and I have my own"

"If that baby comes out to be yours your dead"

3 months later

The nurse came in with the new born boy. "Here is your baby boy" The baby was giving to Baekhyun.

"Aww he has his daddy's ears" Baekhyun looled over in the corner where he saw the other couple and looked over at sehun then looked back at the baby a couple of times.

"He has your smile Baekhyunie"chanyeol gave sehun a thumbs up declaring that the baby was definitely chanyeols. " What shall we name him" "Kai"

Sorry this one was sort

Love you guys 💜💜💜💜