chapter 30

Hey its time for your medicine.
"Do I have to take them?"

Yes if you want to get well soon, you gotta.
What is the sense of medicine?
It still take long for the patient to get well.

OK Mr smarty pants no argument there so take the medicine before I force you to.

As you wish boss lady.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
It has been two more weeks and now I am up off the boring bed and about the to get tessa out on a date.
I have being acting very strangly and I know that she realized. But I have something special planned for her and I am going to die if she does not like my suprise because it was on my mind from the very first day that I lefted out of the hospital bed.

Tessa Thomas POV
Is it me or what?
Alex has been acting very strangely. around me ever since he recovered from the sick bed. each time I am around him he acts very strange as if its the first time that we are ever meeting.

I sent that though to the back of my head and tried to focus on the bigger price that lies ahead which is our date.
We were currently in one of his car in complete silence.

The silence was killing me until I broke it.
"So where are we going"?
"Darling don't worry its a suprise"

OK.
We continued driving for a few more hours until we reach an empty beach.

Babe what's this I asked?
Shhhhhh he said putting his hand hand my lips.
We continued to walk up the beach to see a small table with lots of candles and alot of food on the table.
wow this is beautiful! I said to myself why squeezing his hand softly.