chapter 18

Alexander Benjamin (POV)

I headed back home because I was dieing to see Tessa's face. It was like a 3 hours ago but I still missed her.
I didn't see her in the kitchen so I went up to her room and made a small knock', I got no response so I went in.
I saw her sleaping on her bed looking buetiful as ever. I went over beside the bed and looked at her features she looked so perfect Just like beauty and I am the beast. I didn't worry to wake her I softly kiss her head and head back down stairs.

I went straight the kitchen. O my that smell I wonder what is smelling up that kitchen.
I went to the kitchen and saw the kitchen full of saucy food oh.
I call out for a maid
Yes sir?
What is this? Sir mam prepared all this. Really you can go now.

I can't wait to taste this.
First I dipped into the well peppered srimp. Wow this is good best ship ever. I could not stop licking my fingers. Wow, Damm good.

Tessa Thomas (POV)
I just had a dream someone kissed me on my head. I woke up to see it was 6 :30 Pm. I can't belive I slept so long.
I was heading down the kitchen to my delight I saw Alex talking to himself and licking his fingers. I stood there and looked at him for 2 minutes then I made a sound. He turned around and looked at me. When he saw me he smiled. So you like spicy food I said sitting down on the opposite chair.
Yah how did you know?
The maid told me.
You got gravey on your face.
I looked at him trying to get it off until he give up. I smiled at him your such a baby I said moving towards him.

I wiped off the gravey and he looked in my eyes and I did the same.
I could get lost in those forever.

I was about to move from the position I was in when he pulled me in his lap.
I missed you he said, I missed you too.

He kissed my lips slowly as the kiss heated up. He was biting my lips for dominance but I was teasing him buy not opening up.
He bit me harder and I had no choice but to open.

So are you ready for work tomorrow?
Yes you bet I am
Then there was a knock on the door I went there to see mack at the door.
Hey what's up. Hey he said is Alex in yes come on in
Thank you.
Yow man what's up?
I wonna talk to you OK sure I was about to go upstairs when mack spoke you know I don't mind if you stay he said looking at Alex.
I shugged my shoulder it's fine I have a movie to catch up on.

Man things are not going good with me and Catherine.
What do you mean?
Man I don't know the girl was great but now she is a devel sent to rob me.
Man that sucks I know tell me about it. My advice to you is leave her then.
I saw him nod his head to show he understood.
So is everything going good with you and tessa?
Yeah bro could not have been better that's good to hear

I will take my leave now. Thanks for the tips. Hey you sure you want to stay and have a drink no man I am good.

Sigh tess is upstairs waiting for you he smile ok see yah.

I went up stairs and I heard her talking on her phone.

"I miss you so much when are you coming back down,
In a week oh my. I can't wait to see you and hug the life out of you"

I open the door and said who do you miss?
She looked at me shocked.
It's just ashley.
is that lover boy I heard ash said
Girl can you shut up?
I will call back later tess don't do anything out of this world she said laughing then hang up.

So what's up with mack?
Just some family issue ooh sorry to hear.
It's not your doing.
So what are you watching?
Twilight you wona join? Sure and to tell you know I am team Jacob. I don't care who are.

Bing bing.
There goes the stupid alarm I went and took a quick shower I went downstairs I saw alex in kitchen preparing sandwich.
He kissed my head good morning and handed me one.
Hurry or we will be late.

After we arrived at work we both went our separate ways when the office phone ring.
Can I see you in my office now?
Yes you asked for me
Yes I have a business meeting at 2 and I need you to be there ok sir fine.

2pm
This business bear a lost because people are not satisfying with the amount of shares that they are getting so we need suggestions.

Dam alex look so hot on the plat form

Anyone with any brilliant idea?
There was raise of hand

Yes Mr broomfield go ahead.
How about you offer free deals to your valuable partners that you trust.

I heard everyone sigh is this man crazy.

Mr broomfiled did your wife forgot to make you active hot coffee today?
It seems like your brain is sleeping.

This is not company it's mine why don't you do that with yours?
I would never do a thing like that I will have to bear all losses.

Doses anyone else have suggestions.
Nobody responded.

Then I saw tessa hand. yes go ahead.
Wait isn't she your PA?
She does not have any business in this matter.

And you won't have teeth in your head If you don't shut up because I would gladly give all of them away.
Finally he shut up.

Miss tessa the floor is yours I said sitting down.

She walked to the Plat form looking so professional like.
So I am not really a custom to these meetings but because your own business partners are quitting I would suggest that you go easy on the ones that you trust and are willing to take risk. Meaning that a discount can he placed even if it's once a year it could benfit your company and theirs as well.

I looked at tessa with adoration.
Well said miss tessa thank you.
So what do you guys say about that because I think it is a pretty good idea.

I see them mumbling along themselves
It is a good idea. Yeah I am in
They all agreed. Give it up for miss tessa. They all clapped. OK meeting is dismissed. You may all leave.

Tessa and I was left in the conference room. that was good girl. I knew you had it in you. Let's get back to work.
Shall we. After you mistress.
I stood and watch her walk down the corider swaying her hips and ass
I just bit my lip. This girl is going to kill me.
Arnt you coming rich boy she shout
I am right behind you.

Love is in the air guys but who first is gonna say it and what is gonna happen after?
Comment you guys and share

loving a billionaire cannot be hiddenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara