chapter 2

Tessa Thomas (POV)
"Wow this is awesome I haven't gotten so much sleep in weeks thank god for yesterday."
I checked the time on my Samsung phone to see that it is just 6 o'clock that means I have two more hours to get ready for work.
I went down stairs to the kitchen to make pan cakes and a cup of hot milo tea. Upon finishing that I texted ashley "girl why haven't you texted me last night I was worried"
3 seconds later
Buzz
"Sorry tess was a bit high last night so I forgot"
"Ok I am going to get ready for work you can stop by if you want"
After sending that message I went to the bathroom did my business and set out for work

Alexander Benjamin (POV)

Yow man what's up?
Hey mack what brought you here?
Come on Alex i am your friend I can vist when ever I want
So man how are you holding up? I heard you fired Largine.
Yes I did that bitch is so stupid.
Easy man she is gone now calm down

Phone ringing
Sir I sent out info requesting a new PA
Ok good

So mack how is your wife Catherine? she is fine.
send her my greetings
Ok will do and I am gonna leave you now as I can see your busy.

you don't have to leave yet I feel like going for a walk or go grab a coffee

Alex are you ok?
Yeah why ask?
Because you said go for walk and you didn't say drive in one of your  car
Yes I am fine I need to stretch these legs of mine
Ok man whatever you need.

2 hours later
I was walking down the street with my friend mack and talking about old time days before he got married to Catherine.
They are both so in love I wondered to my self would I ever find someone like that??
Alex wipe that though out of your head because no girl deserves your heart I said to my self.
That's when the smell of strong black coffee hit my nose.
I fallowed the scent and it lead me to a small cafe.

Upon reaching the cafe and to focus on getting a coffee a sight of beauty caught me attention. The girl had long black hair and she looked to be in her early twenties and me had the body of a girl in a life magazines Even tho she had work clothes on I could still see her features.
That's when mack spoke why don't you just go up to her bro?
What are you taking about?
It's abvious you were checking her out from head to toe.
Let's go get that coffee and keep your mouth shut.

Tessa Thomas(POV)

Work today was not that busy as usual so I worked happily and was humming and swaying my hips to the song
"I am a single lady by Beyonce"
With a coffee try in my hand when I bumped into this wall.
What the hell?
There was never a wall here before

That's when u came back to reality and looked to see an handsome looking and we'll built man but he was not pleasant at all because I accidentally spilled coffee on his suit.

He was very arrogant

"What the hell is your problem are you blind can't you see you frigin spilled coffee on my suit.!!'

"Sorry sir it was a accident."

"He let out a deep laugh that allowed me to jump"

"You think sorry can buy back my suit that you just ruined?
Not even if you work a month here it still can't buy it back get that miss Thomas.."

So guys what do you think???
It might be kinda lame but guys please be good about it

I am open for corrections
!!!!!