chapter 26

Still no use nothing is working. I was still in office after mack left. He said he had someone to go look for.
I did not really mind.

I called inspector Barnes to see of he found out anything. He picked up after 3 rings.
Yes Mr Benjamin I know what your calling to ask but I have not found any thing yet and I am still on it sir.
OK good I said hanging up.
I ran my hand though my hair for about the tenth time in an hour.

I cant go back to my house not knowing that she is not there. Who knows what's wrong with her and what she is going through right now.

I went over to Ashley to comfort her she looked so tired and worn out.
Even my dad I did not even get the chance to meet up with him but he said he will be coming back in town again my dad is a very appealing person whI gets along well with people

Tessa Thomas (POV)
I was not doing too great but thanks for the lady that has been helping me to keep my health up.
She brought food for me the third time today and I was eating it when a loud voice came in which I realize was Ashton.

What did I tell you about feeding her without me saying so?
Sir I am sorry she said shivering, if she don't eat she will die.
She earned a slap across her face which echoed in the room. How dare you talk after me. Get out.

Has for you were did we left off the last time he said putting a strond of my hair behind my ears. I help down my head to avoid looking him in the face.

He looked at my face then to my lips and crashed his against mine.
When he kissed me I felt nothing but disgust. I tried my best not to allow his tounge to reach in my mouth which was successful.

So you wonna play ruff. He pulled my blouse and tore it off exposing my bra. He looked at my breast then to my face.
Finally out of so many years I can finally get to taste you. I stated to scream as he started to take my pants down.

But thankfully a man came inside and wispred something on his ears and he quickly stood up. That gun is huge I said in my mind.
We will continue where we left off sweetie pie.

I thanked god that man walked in.
Then I saw sasha walked in with some clothes in her hand.

She gave me the clothes to put on since I was not tired to the chair.
Can't I escape out I asked. I don't think that's a good idea your in a woods and this place is heavily guarded I don't think there is any chance.

Only if I could do something else.
Yes yes you can I said aloud.
She looked at me with a scared face what is that?
You can send a message to Alex and tell him where I am please.
You really want to me to do that?
That is so risky.
Please for my sake. OK I will do it buy once. I would have to private my number tho. ok no problem.

I felt a bit relief knowing that I would be able to see him soon.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)

Why did they have to kidnapped her.
Just thinking about her makes me sad I could feel water forming in my eyes.
I was about to wipe them away when the door open.

Hey man are you crying. I did not answer him.
Gossh I have never seen you like this man. I miss her I really miss her.
I understand what you mean because we all do.
She is a person that when you are around her she makes you smile no matter what.

And she is a fast learner and very attractive she makes friends easily.
I nod my head to show that I understand what he was saying.

My phone in my pocket buzz. I checked to see if it was inspector Barnes. It was a blocked number.

Blocked number
I am oh your side I want tessa to be free from this monster just like you are. I am doing this for her sake because she is not in a good condition.
She is outside of town in apple valley woods. There is a small cottage deep in the woods about 25  miles from main road.
I hope this helps because it's all I can do.
                                              Xoxoxoxo

I sat up in my chair and mack asked what was wrong.

I showed him the message. He raised his eyebrow what if it is fake?

I don't care if it is a fake I am still going to find out. I forward the message to inspector Barnes and Ashley as well.
We all agreed to meet up at my house even though it was not in a good condition.

25 minutes later.
Mack, Jackson,ashley,me and inspector.
So what do you think inspector?
Well I would say it might be a prank but my job is to investigate.
Everybody agree?
Yes sure we do.
I am going to get a team ready in the next half an hour.
I can coming ashley said both Jackson and I shouted no.

None of you guys are not going to stop me, after all she is like and sister to me so none of you guys can't tell me nothing.
We were all set at the front of the woods.
We began the journey and walked all around the woods. We walked until it was dark. And inspector barnes insist that we stop and he will finish the journey.

Everyone agreed except me. Alex my feet hurts. We told you not to come.
Yah and I would be a terrible friend.
Let's go fine.
Let me know if you find anything immediately.

Xoxoxoxoxoxox
Testing out my writing skills it's going good for me a guess.