chapter 1

Alexander Benjamin (POV)

"Largine what the hell? How long am I going to wait for you to get  me the files that I told you to organise?"

"comming sir,I am so sorry I totally forgot."
"Well you better start planning to get your lazy ass out of this this organization because you serve no purpose here"
"sorry sir.."
"SORRY FOR YOURSELF GET OUT NOW!"

Alexander Benjamin is one of the welthiest multi-billionaire who operates in every country and state you can think of. He is a man that is know for his profession.Alex mother lefted when he was eight years old and this affected both the son and father. His past grew him into an handsome and ruthless man and is also known as the biggest player that ever walked the streets of California

Two hours later there was a knock on my door.
"come in".
"Sir here are the files that you asked me to organise"

"Good it's full time"
" there was a call from your dad saying that you have a 5:30 meeting today at his house and requested that you pick up your phone."

"Ok"
" You can get out now."

"Come on Alli why are you acting like this, I am sorry about the documents and I know you want me to keep your company so stop pretending."

I look up from my work to see Largine sitting on the side of my desk with her breast and cleavages trying to dazzle my eye.
"What manner of foolishness is this" "haven't you heard?"
"Heard what sugar?"

"any women that I slept with once can never get back in my bed now get out of my office and your fired."
What!!! Alex you cant do that... I..I
She stammered
"Another word from you again and you won't have that tongue in your mouth"

She ran out of my office crying
"stupid bitch.."

Tessa Thomas (POV)
I was off work early today so I decided to just crash home in my bed the sec... that I got home.
"Hey Ashley what are you doing here"?
"I thought you said you were going late shopping with Joshua"
"yes" I did but I wanned to come and check up on you first in case you need anything
"Awww thanks for being so considerate"

"Ooh that reminds me what are you going to do with that job at the cafe because tess to be honest your education does not qualify for such job."
"I know Ashley but I have searched every recent new papers and magazines and still nothing all i gotta do is just have faith".

"Yah right you and that faith thing".

"Hey, hey ashley don't go there darling because God is good."

"Lol girl and you dont start preaching"
"i will stop when you leave because i need to call Ashton"

"Ok bye girl lovergirl will call you later. "

"I don't need you to call me every tick of the clock i am an adult for God's sake I can protect myself."

"Adult my foot see you later."

4 hours later
"Hey babe how was your day"?  Ashton asked kissing my cheeks.
"I hope you didn't miss me too much today",
"ofc I did"

"Then If you miss me so bad for just a few hours then imagine not seeing me the next two week because I am going on another work trip"

"What!!!"
babe you just said a week!

"Yes I know what I said. It's not my fault its my boss fault he said there was some slight changes.
He said the company is experiencing bankrupted

"Sorry to hear that Ash, but that really sickly bee jah as I was planning on spending some alone time with you this weekend"

" Tess why are you sorry and it's not your fault now cheer up.
To make it up to you I will just stay over with you and we could watch twilight for the third time.

I quickly added a smile on my face as soon as he mentions "twilight"

You can't say no to that he said laughing out loud

"What else's can I say? I am just a big fan

Alexander Benjamin(POV)
"Dad you said you wanted to see me?"
"yes son I did say so because I want to discuss something important. Please have a seat son"

"Alex you know age is beating me now and I am being very sick lately and I want to see my grand childrens before I go".
" Dad i totally understand but it's not my fault I haven't yet find that girl with that good something and in other words you know that after mom i cannot get into any form of relationship because girls sucks and they are loosers."

"Son, please you need to reconsider"

Guys please easy on me with the bad comments and just help me with corrections because you all know nobody is perfect.

This is actually the first I am writing a book so I am just testing my writing abilities

Thank you and love you all!!!!😙😙😙