chapter 19

Tessa Thomas (POV)
Alex did not stop blabbering about me being a professional speaker.
How ridiculous I only had a though.

I was in my office like half an hour talking to Jackson because we were not too busy.
Yeah Jackson and I was really close and I loved that because he is a great person to talk to.
So arn't you going to get a girl or something? A good guy like you need a nice young lady.
Well I waned you but your taken. Its not my fault i cant find that good girl with that good thing.
We both laugh together. I look to the left of my desk to see a large file.

Hey I did not left this here. I took it up and saw a sticky note on top of it saying GIVE THIS TO MR BENJAMIN AS SOON AS POSSIBE IT IS URGBET.
Really! What? Jackson asked
some one wants this to go to Mr Benjamin and they put it there instead of in the middle of the desk how stupid.

You better get it to him now
OK I am on it.
I reached Alex door and I knocked on it but no one answered so I went in.
To my surprise I saw that stupid blondy bitch kendra sitting at the edge of his desk with a hand on his shoulder.

Alex looked surprised when he saw me.
What is this I asked looking him straight in the eye and pointing on kendra. Tess it's not what you think babe.
Don't babe me. Kendra stood up in my face oh so your the fake girlfriend I have been hearing about, actually it's official now I said.

Ooh you mean only for a few days
Kendra just shut up and leave her alone. You need to leave my office now. I gladly went and open the door to escort her out. I looked back at Alex I trew the documents on his desk and said they need urgent attention and walked out. Tessa wait I just shook my head and back to my office. I found Jackson and he didn't leave. There was a knock on the door not now Alex just leave me alone.

Hey what's wrong Jackson ask you look pale.
In walk the bitch of the hile. Well hello Kendra your back. Hell yeah I am back.
As for you missy dark hair buety back off and leave my man alone. A guy like Alex should go with a girl like Me not a low life like you. So if I were you I head back to that small cottage in the woods before that small fox reach and dont find you there.

Leave high life for high class people.
I could not say anything I was so humiliated I felt tears in my eyes after she left Jackson came near me and comfort me.

Jackson can I be alone please.
OK I will be at my office.

There was a other knock Jackson I said not now. It's me what Alex what???? Leave me alone and get out.
Get out now I said.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
 I didn't know what to say to Tessa she just left.
I went to her office and she asked to Leave her alone.
2 hours later it was time to go home i went to her office and found she was not there.
Where the hell is she.
I went home and find her sitting on the couch eating pop corn and watching movie.
She was still in her work clothes.

I entered the house I she did not look at me and that hurt my heart.
Tessa i am sorry but there was nothing going on she barged in my office again.
It's ok was all she said.

No its not I know it hurt you but she was about to leave. I don't blame her she can't ignore a guy like you.
But I don't love her any more you the only person that made me happy.

She looked at me and smile she stood up and hugged me.
I believe you. Thanks
Let's go freshen up.
OK after you my lady. As soon as I reached my bed room I got a Text message.

 NUMBER BLOCKED
I am comming for you soon. Sweet dreams

Who the hell is this I asked to my self.
I just went to the bathroom and freshen up. I was bored so I went to alex room. I saw him in the office on the other side of the room.
Hey I said hey what's up nothing just bored. Got nothing fun to do. Can hit watch a movie sure.

1 week later
Girl I missed you so much I miss you too Ashley but your back. Yes I am so live with it. Ooh I am happy with it.

What's up with you and Joshua?
I have not heard from him.
Ooh you have not heard?
Heard what? Joshaua and I is no more really how come girl details.

What a tragidy sorry girl it's OK. I am going boyfriend hunting.
I don't think you have to what do you mean? You have a admire I said raising my eye brow up and down.

Jackson. Ohh the Jackson guy he is hot. I laugh at her Comment.
He asked for you every time.
Really well I am single now. Don't worry I will work My magic.

Knock knock
After 2 knock the door opened and in walked Alex. I went over to him and kiss his cheek and took his jacket since I didn't go to work today.
You know I missed you today he said holding my waist.

I looked at the other side of the rooms and he looked too. Ohh hey Ashley nice to see you I did not know your back

How could you? It's only being today.
Alex is it OK if she visit? sure why not. I will be upstairs OK.

I looked at ash and she was giving me the puppy eyes. Stop that girlfriend.

Don't miss out the fun
Share with friends and allow them to read then talk about it because it's fun that way.