chapter 24

Tessa Thomas (POV)
 Its been three weeks since I left city and Alex. I really missed Ashley and the others. Thanks to ash she kept her promise. Living at the little pent house was lonley but it was good.

I was on the varander of Ashley's house I took a deep breath and knocked. I waited about 1 minute and no one opened so I went inside.
I saw Ashley, Jackson,Mary and mack.
They all had there head down and all looked sad. Then I finally spoke guys...

They all looked up and all there face lightned up when they saw me and they crash me into a big hug.

We missised you so much and so did I.
So you guys heard anything from alex?
They all drooped the smiles I went back dull. I saw mack looked at Ashley. You should tell her.

Tess Alex did not handle your leaving too well. We have not heard from him from about 2 weeks now he have not even been to work. And she specufically told his guards not to let anyone in so we don't know of he is alive or nothing.

After hearing all that I ran out the house to his. When I reached there I saw his personal driver and I negotiated with him until he let me in

I walked around and every single glass in the room was scattered. Ilook every where and I could not find him. Then I heard a cough comming from his bathroom. I ran to the area and opened it. I saw him lieung down on the floor with 6 rum bottles around him.

I quickly ran to were he was and help is head in my lap.
Youuu I... knoww. you he stammered
It's me tessa.
As soon as I said my name I saw something in his eyes, hurt, broken and empty. I don't know how he got strength but he stood up.
You need to leave!
get out of My house now!!
He took me buy my hand and carried me to the door. I am sorry I pleaded.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
The day tessa left me I was a mess. Who would have thought that a guy like me would ever fall for a girl. But here I am. I have not eating since days but I can't get her out of my head.

I was about to doze off when u heard someone screaming my name. I was so drunk I didn't realise who it was until she said her name.
As soon as I heard the name a bunch of strength just hit on me.
But instead I used it for good I traced her out.
I was in too much pain to talk about anything.

I pushed her out of my house and as soon as I did that I regret it. What if something bad happens to her it would be my fault.

Tessa Thomas (POV)
This was not easy for me either and I will not blame him for what he did because it was my fault.
Going back there was harder than leaving there. I was on the street I did not even take back the car I was running a long the street and crying. A few people was looking at me but u did not care.

I ran until I found a quite bench under an almand tree. I put my head in my lap and cried until I could not cry any more. I heard a russling in the bush behind me but I did not mind.

Out of no where I was knocked on the head and I fell to the ground I managed to cry out for help when I saw a young man, but me just stood there looking at me, I sense darkness talking over and there I was.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
I was eating my self right up.
Why did I traced her out of the house. I am so stupid I lost her once and now again I said kicking over some furnitures in the way.

It's been 4 hours and I could not concentrate.
That's when my phone ring.
It was Ashley hey barely said. Tessa came over your place and we have not heard from her is she OK?
What do you mean she is not back yet?
No she is not. She left my house in about 4 hours ago because she was upset.

Alex she said in a way a mom would get serious with her son. What did you do?
Well I sorta asked her to leave.
You did what? And she is not back yet. You better find her.

She hanged up after that I ran my hand though my smooth hair. What Is this.
I quickly ran to the door where I saw a young man comming in.

How may I help you my voice boomed out because of anger and scared about what would happen to her.
Sir...sir... the guy was panting and trying to catch his breath.

Sir I saw miss tessa down the street well she is not the anymore there was this fast comming black car and it scaped her up.

What I shouted?
Sir I am sorry I was going to help bit she was hit from back way and the guy above her had a gun and he was pointing it towards me so I could not move.

Do you know the guy?
No no no sir the guy had on a black mask over his face I could not recognize anything. OK than you.

I was going crazy after the guy left I was so confused. This is my fault I said kicking the car tired as hard as I could. That did not hurt one bit.

I phoned Ashley and informed her about what happened. She was so shocked she end up crying.

I heard other noise in the back ground what? How? 
I recognize the voices it was mack and tessa's friends.

That night we went all over town and even were she lefted me the first time and went because Ashley told me.

What do you guys think?
This chapter might be better than all the others right???