chapter 16

Alex left and the house was so boring. No matter the kind of movie I watch won't help so I went on my phone to check my face book and instagram messages.
I got a lot of comment I uploaded a photo with Alex and me and in 1 minute I had about 100 comments and like. Living the rich life. Undeniable.
I descided to go shopping I took one of Alex BMW. I am really going to buy a car for myself tho.
I went into all my favorite stores. But I had one more store left
I entered the store and I like everything. As the minute I stepped into the store I heard people gossiping and giving those silly eyes.
I went all around the store and picked up everything I liked I even bough jewelry.
People wispering got louder she Is just acting she can't afford all that I just smiled at them and went to the casheer. After she checked my items came to 2 million and they stated laughing.
I opened my purse and pulled out a black card that Alex gave me. I told him I didn't need it but he still insisted I take it.
Did you steel this?
Excuse me.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
I was in so much eager to go back home but I got a surprise for Tessa. My mind as been on her all along.
When I reached home I rushed to find her but I could not.
Tessa baby come out wherever you want i have a supprise for you.
I looked in every room no sign of her I stated to get very furious  and she is not answering my messages