Demands of The Masses

Magsimula sa umpisa

Archer laughed and cradled me closer," Knock it off, you're making her all red."

"Awh, big protector Archie."

"Taller than you aren't I." He chuckled.

I felt him move and slide down to the floor, shifting slightly so that I was in his lap.

"You know, it would be more comfortable if I could get that bag off ya." Archer whispered in my ear, startling me.

I nodded and relaxed my arms. He smirked and took it off," Better?"

I shrugged.

He chuckled again and leaned back.

I yawned and closed my eyes, feeling tired from the long day I was having.

"Tired?" He muttered.

"Hyung."

" You alright?"

Echos of concerned comments came from my friends since I was still hiding in Archer's chest. Nodding I murmured softly.

Archer smiled," She'll be alright. Just a tad bit of shut eye and she'll be good as new."

I felt his arms wrap around me to keep me where I was in case I did drift off. 'Maybe just... I'll just rest my eyes for a few minutes.'

"Nightwings!"

I yelped and jumped forcing myself to fall on the floor.

"Euca!" Archer gasped and helped me back up as I rubbed by back my elbows tingling from bone meeting tile," You alright?"

I nodded," I've had worse..." I looked up at Cordova who had just barged into the room.

"Haha! Nightwings, you have made quite the name for yourselves. In fact, my office just got a pile of stuff from companies that would like to sponsor you."

We all looked at him with wide eyes.

"So, I propose you all come and make a big bang for us down at the winter sports assembly next month." He smiled at us.

I stretched my now throbbing back as I stood," How about... no."

My group looked at me with wider eyes.

"Look, Cordova. This is great, sponsors and all. But now you notice us after we killed ourselves to get into the festival?" I sighed," Barging in here like you have been placing us first all along, when you know that you've been trying to squeeze us out since we were formed."

He glared down at me," Watch it."

"Watch what, she's right. You've been trying to snuff us out since this all started."

"Yeah, what are you going to do if we say no?"

Cordova straightened out," Say no, and I'll make sure your group is disbanded. I'll see you, Josephine, in my office tomorrow as to your reply." With that he walked out.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist, rage building up inside of me," You lonesome son of a bitch..."

"Hyung..."

"Euca..."

"Kookie?"

"It's not so bad to perform is it..?"

My eyes were low and my mind was torn from wanting to answer to remaining silent.

"Eu-"

"Don't!" Angie snapped softly.