28 SEPTEMBER

A/N : Hello there lazy people.....
It is I, the Lazy queen...

So here is the surprise Chapter (not so surprising as it was supposed to be updated on 28 September but it is already 3 am in India. Although, because I am working on Larry Clock today, so it's still 28. HAH )

Laugh, cry, enjoy, do whatever the Fook you want to do with this chapter. I'm really tired as I slept only 5 hours in past 48 hours. Too much work from office and I had to complete this chapter as well.

Now don't you all dare to ask me for another chapter of this book for the next three months, and let me update IWLAY and Soulmates, peacefully . :P

Okay... Yeah... That is all...

And ooh... Happy 28/9 everyone... 💚💙

Ooh ooh and also, thank you so much for 150K reads... ❤️

Ok bye now, I'll see in next year. 😘

Words Count : 16K
(the longest chapter in such short time in my history. PROUD.)

************

(Previously : Harry returns home after 4 days of business trip to Milan. He didn't expect anyone to be home at the time as he came back a day earlier, so when he starts to go to his room he hears some noise from basement. Out of concern he goes to check, but what he saw it wasn't something like he ever expected to be.)

-----

(21 Oct 2016, London)
.

"Sure she got a body like an hourglass
But I can give it to you all the time."

Harry heard the beginning of the song playing on full blast as he started walking downstairs towards their home theater in the basement.

" Sure she got a booty like a Cadillac
But I can send you into overdrive."

His heart was beating really fast, not sure if it was because of the loudness of the sound or because he was worried. There wasn't supposed to be anyone home at the time. Both Louis and Gemma were still at work.

He told Perrie to call Gemma at work while he was away. So he knew she wouldn't be home at least for another hour or so, Louis always gets home around 7. And he was sure that Charlie wouldn't listen to the music so much loud, specially this kind of music. So he took a deep breath and turned the doorknob before pushing the room door open.

"Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)"

Those lyrics hit his ears hard as well as the chilled air inside the dark room created goosebumps all over his body. But it was all that was taking his mind away from the intruder, until his eyes moved to the back of the room. Harry's hand gripped tightly over the door handle as he tried to focus in the dark. But then those green orbs expanded when he realized who the person was.

"Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)"

Louis.

"Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)"

Harry felt the air knocked out of his body as all the sound fade away from his head and all he could focus on was, Louis.