17. "I love you Hazzabear."

[ A/N : Happy Louis Day 😇and A Merry Christmas 🎅to all of my lovely Doves... I love you All.💙 (6k words)
P. S. You can follow me on Instagram if you want to know about the updates and all... XOXO ]

(June 2016, London)
.

"I'm going to kill those scoundrels." Gemma turns around and started walking towards the door with fast steps.

Earlier Gemma helped Niall to recognise those people as Martin Family, and they came inside afterwards. When they were alone in the kitchen, Niall explained her everything and now she was fuming with anger, her eyes were red and burning with hot tears of rage and sadness.

Maybe it had been only a little while now, since she had Louis in her life, but he had a really special place in her heart ; he was like a brother to her.

" No, Gem wait....." Niall rushed after Gemma and stopped her by holding her wrist to turn her around.

" Please don't create any scenes right now. Remember what Harry said, he wouldn't like it." Niall requested.

" No, Niall. I can not let those low lives scape like this, after insulting and hurting Louis like that. I'm not like Harry, who wouldn't say or do a single thing to those horrible people who made his husband cry his eyes out. I'm going to teach them a lesson that they will never dare to hurt someone like that, ever. "

Her voice was lacking of stability as she was trying to subside her tears and stay strong. But that was not worth it, because the tears never stopped from running down her cheeks, since she knew the reason behind Louis' miserable state.

Niall was also having a hard time to control his emotions, but seeing the girl who always gave him the strength to stay strong, weak, made his heart sore. He gently tugs at her wrist and pulls her in his arms to make her breathing calm.

As soon as Gemma's cheek touches Niall's shoulder, her emotions empowered her thoughts, her eyes started to cry and body started to shake

As soon as Gemma's cheek touches Niall's shoulder, her emotions empowered her thoughts, her eyes started to cry and body started to shake. She sobbed into his chest unceasingly, hands clutching at his jacket. He held her in silence, rocking her slowly as her tears soaked his chest.

" I love you Gemma and one of the reasons for that is, because you always take a stand for what is right. I am so proud of you. But for now it's better to not to say or do anything to them." he whispered in her ear while running his hand through her hair.

" But why isn't he doing anything, Niall? How can he be so neutral about everything, about his husband being hurt so much, how ? "  she hiccups between crying.

" You really think, he wouldn't do anything? Gem it's our Harry, who we are talking about. He is the same guy who punched a guy just because he hurt a Stray Cat. I'm sure he has his own reasons for him not doing anything right away, and I already know one of those very clearly." Niall explained.