7. Woke Up With You In New York.

(7 June 2016, New York)

.

Relaxed, calm, peaceful and nonchalant, those would be the perfect words for Harry to describe his mood when he woke up the next morning. His eyes were still close but there was something that was making him smile. He haven't had a sleep like this in many years; he was loveing every single second of it.

He was about to get up when something pushed him back down on to the mattress again. He did not realised it until then that something was sprawled over him or maybe someone. When he looked down to his chest he saw a bunch of fluffy caramel hair, he tilled his head to the right a bit and saw Louis sleeping peacefully with his hand and legs spread all over Harry's torso.

He was trapped between the mattress and Louis

He was trapped between the mattress and Louis. He was clueless that how to get out of the bed without waking Louis up. At the end he thought why not sleep for a while more maybe Louis would change his position meanwhile. So after looking at Louis' beautiful and relaxed sleeping features he again fell asleep thinking maybe next time when he'll be up he wouldn't be trapped like this. But in his heart he was loving the feeling of cuddling with someone; again.

After a while when Harry woke up again , he was still in the same position as before and that made him face-palm. He could not control his chuckle when he tried to remove Louis' hand but Louis just snuggled into him further more while rubbing his nose on Harry's shoulder.

He was dying to go to the bathroom or his bladder would explode any second now. Harry tried his best to slide down from beneath Louis but he flinched when Harry made a sudden movement. So very slowly and without making any noise or big movements he slipped down from Louis' grip and instead he put his pillow in at his place, which was snuggled by Louis instantly.

Harry just sat there on the floor for a few moments admiring the morning beauty Louis was. He smiled at him then got up while shaking his head in fond and went into the connected bathroom to do his morning routines.

After coming out of the bathroom he looked at Louis once more ; he was still sleeping. Harry looked at himself in the mirror to check if his outfit was good or not, he walked out of the room on his way to the living room downstairs.