2. Plan "LARRY STYLINSON "

( April 2016, London )
.

As soon as the couple arrived in London Anne started planning to have a little get together with Twist and Styles family including Desmond Styles, her ex-husband and father of their two children Harry and Gemma Styles, about the whole plan .

After the whole flight bugging by Robin, Anne finally gave in and told her intentions regarding the boy to Robin and he was nothing but happy and excited for his son. Robin never treated Harry and Gemma as step-kids and so did the both kids too. Harry always loved the old fluffy man and he even became the Best-Man for their wedding and Gemma as the Maid of Honor. So the feelings were mutual and they all were really pretty happy family. Where Des their father who lives in New York was also a great man and was always loving and supportive towards them.

Only after 4 days of their arrival in London Anne decided to go back to States with his husband and have a chat with Des. She didn't mentioned anything to Harry about it before taking to Des, Louis and his family and neither she said anything to Gemma cause of her blab mouth and risking to have a slip of tongue. No way.

When the little get together happened and they talked about Anne's plan, it was already 1 week since they last met Louis and during that whole week Anne and Robin chatted with the boy a few times but Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat were their daily routine; specially between Anne and Louis. Anne was right from the very first moment when she first met the boy, their was some connection between them and Louis felt the same.

After 2 more days later Anne decided to go and meet with Louis' family. So she called Louis but before dropping her phone three times on the floor due to the excitement and nervousness,

"Hello."
" H-hey! L-louis, how are you. Oh, I'm not interrupting something or am I. You're not busy are you. I'm so sorry I should've messaged you first. I mean obviously you are with your family and OH MY GOD I'm rambling now. I'm so sorr- "

Louis just laughed at the other line at Anne's rambling like it happened the last time when they first met off course the other way around but cut her rambling anyways and asked ,

"Anne are you ok? Why are you rambling and of course I'm free. I'm on my holidays remember and I'm always free for you, just like you said, 'never to think twice before you call'. So yeah, what's got you all jumpy today, Huh ?

at this Anne took a deep breath and looked at Robin and Des for reassurance which they gave instantly bye giveing her thumb ups.

" oh, love I'm Ok . Yeah I'm fine thank you for asking though but I was just wondering that how long you would be in San Antonio more, I mean me and Robin have a few things to attend in Texas , so we will be in the States for almost 2 weeks.

And I was missing your happy face really bad, then I thought why don't have a little meet up with you while we are there, cause we will be going to SA too. So what do you say? "

just like that Louis' face lit up like a Christmas tree and he exclaimed excitedly,

L - " REALLY !!! I mean wow. I was just talking to Mum about you guys again like thousand time this last few days but that doesn't matter cause WOW, YOU GUYS ARE COMING HERE ! Ok I'm sorry about all the screaming but I'm really happy. You guys please come as fast as you can because I'm missing you both too."

and there was nothing in the entire world that can make the people on the other side of the line happy as much as they were now, well if Louis would accepts their proposal but that was already on the way. So they all agreed to meet 3 days later in San Antonio because they had "things to attend in New York first" as Anne's fake excuse. They decided to spend a week in sa after Louis' many requests.