11. Sneaky Snuggling .

( June 2016, London)

When the couple came out of the airport, it was 2 in the afternoon. As soon as they touched down, Harry called his chauffeur to bring his car to the arrivals. They were really tiered and just wanted to reach home as quickly as they can.

When Harry said that the car was here and motions to the way where the car was, Louis stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened. There parked one of the most amazing cars of 2016.

Cadillac CT6.

Even though he didn't knew much about the cars but he sure did know that the car shining in front of his eyes was one of the most expensive and recent introduced in the market

Louis came out of his stare when he heard someone clear their throat. He looked from car to Harry and saw him offering his hand to get the luggage that was held in his hands. He turned pink and ducked his head down to hide his blushed face and nervous smile while handing out the bag.

"You okay?" Harry asked after putting the bag inside the trunk and closing the hood.

"Y-yeah. It's j-just your car, it's really beautiful." Louis says fixing his hair.

"Thanks. Now lets just hop in. I'm sure you are tired, I can tell by the looks of you." Harry says smiling at him, resisting the urge to fix Louis' hair with his own hands.

Louis just smiles and they both got into the car. The car was as beautiful from the inside as it was from outside.

The ride was smooth & comfortable and resulted in making Louis fell asleep on Harry's shoulder. When the car approached to the driveway of his house, Harry decided to wake Louis up.

He was looking so comfortable and relaxed that Harry felt bad disturbing his sleep, but he had to. He really carefully shook Louis and when he stirred in his sleep and grumbled something, Harry chuckled ,

" I'm sure you are tired but I think a bed would be more comfortable than my shoulder now, wouldn't it ." and suddenly he felt Louis scrambling off of his shoulder to the other side of seat in the car.

" umm I'm sorry, it's just that long flights always makes me tired and sleepy. "

" It's alright, but we are here now. " Harry says and motions to the house...