33. "Live For Me?"

Happy New Year !

Happy Belated Z-Day !!!

And a Fantastic Z3 / Nobody Is Listening Day !!!!!

Keep steaming my favorite album guys....!!!

What are your favorite songs from the album at the moment ?

BTW, this chapter was supposed to be updated on Z-day but because my sis and her family made a surprise visit on 10th and only left today, I couldn't. So sorry about that.

And as many of you know already from my message board updates, there is literally no Harry / Louis / Larry content in this chapter. So please don't kick my butt.

I hope you like the chapter. Here's to the very first chapter of 2021.

-----

(Word Count : 13k)

-----

We're still in flashback

(6 Years ago : Fall 2010, Manchester)

-----

By the time Niall came out of the station, his cheeks were covered with tears. While he was walking out of the station, horrible thoughts about what could have happened if he didn't get there on time, started to haunt him. Instead of carrying her in his arms and walking safely out of the station, they would have been in completely different situation right now, if Niall was even a moment late to get there.

All of those thoughts started to closing down on him when he reached outside the gates. He didn't even realize when a car suddenly stopped right in front of him and a man rushed out of it before making their way towards him. He was just stood there, on side of the road, with Gemma in his arms still crying quietly in his neck.

" Niall." The man put his hand on Niall's shoulder to get his attention, after not getting any reaction from him when he called his name several times before .

Niall jerkerd out of his thoughts and looked at the man with wide eyes, skeptically. His legs started taking a couple of steps back on their own, as he suddenly got in defensive mode. He was trying to hide Gemma away from the man's questioning eyes.

The man immediately lifted his hands up in surrender and took a step back from him as well.

" Hey, hey ! Niall, relax. It's just me, Mark. I drove you here, remember?" Mark looked at the boy with concerned eyes, trying his best to not look at Gemma as he understood that Niall wasn't liking it.

Niall kept looking at his face for a while, trying to recollect his thoughts. And when he finally got around his head, he sagged his shoulders a little as if putting his guard down. He was still holding Gemma close to his chest, but his eyes were back to on their sad look instead of the furious one.