4. oops! - Hi! and The Engagement .

( June 2016 , New York )
.

It's been exactly 40 days since they all agreed to the marriage and made promises to make the wedding happened as soon as possible. But none of them ever thought that it will happen this soon, because here they were all now in New York to fulfill those promises.

The date was 6 June 2016.

------------------------------

The day after both Harry and Louis said yes to the marriage, It all started. When Anne said she didn't want to wait anymore longer, she wasn't joking. The very next day 4 of the elders started to plan what to do next. Because Tomlinsons didn't knew anything about the other family, they decided to start with that and within 2 days as soon as Mark got the 10 days leave from his work all 4 of them flew to New York to meet Des Styles, while Louis stayed back with girls. They stayed there for 3 days and talked about all the important things and Des showed the Tomlinson couple around.

After New York, Tomlinson and Twist couple went to London, where Harry attended them at the airport by himself. The first impression of Harry towards the other couple was really very formal. He was nervous and somewhere clueless because this was all new to him. But it wasn't his fault that he never met his future In-laws before. Even with his previous relationship he never met the parents.

After spending few hours with the couple, he found himself opening up to them specially to Jay. Jay was a lovely lady, she was with him like his own mother treats him and that he liked most about her. She wasn't exaggerating about everything, she was just holding small conversations with Harry about his likes and dislikes. And he was feeling really comfortable around her. It wasn't that he didn't talked to Mark at all, they did talk but for most of the times Harry talked to Jay.

Anne was feeling really relaxed. After almost a month of stress and anxiety she needed a few days off too but her job was still not done yet. She isn't going to take any breath of relief until the wedding happenes. So while Harry and the Tomlinsons were getting along with each other, she started planning the wedding because she knew that there was nothing that could stop the wedding now. So Anne, Robin and Des started to plan everything because when they all were in New York, they decided to choose New York as the place where the wedding will take the place .

They were in London for 5 days and then Anne and Robin requested well more like dragged them to Holmes Chapel, Cheshire which was their hometown and where their old house was. Everything went great in London, Jay and Mark were really impressed with the boy they were going to marry their first born and Harry was happy with the family too.

After marriage Louis was suppose to be living in London with Harry and Gemma but Holmes Chapel was their main Home where Anne and Robin were living. Even though Harry was used to live in London but whenever he gets enough time to spare, he takes a flight to his home in Cheshire.

When it was the second last day of their visit in England, Jay and Mark wanted to talk about wedding arrangement and everything but went speechless when Anne told them that everything was already settled down. But still Jay and Mark decided to contribute into the wedding so after few friendly arguments between the two couple the matter settled down to share the expenses.

After talking about the wedding dates that which were auspicious and which were not they decided to choose the 6 June which was the first monday of the month. And they were all very happy that it was a very auspicious one and it would be really good for their children's future. So that's how it all got settled. And after that the couple went back to San Antonio. Both of the family started working on the wedding. But during all those 40 days from the day they said yes to the wedding to the wedding day, Harry and Louis didn't talk to each other even for once.