25. "But We Never Dated."

[ A/N : Tomatoes 🍅, eggs🍳, bananas🍌, kiwis🍈, heels👠, sneakers👟, pumps👡, boots👢, knives🔪️, kitchen utensils🍽️ or anything, you can find to throw at me, please do it without hesitation, I'm not going to complain. I know I'm a dickhead. I'm sorry. 😂😂😂😂😂

But as an apology, I am giving you all the longest chapter in the history of Rayne_Dreams chapters ever, yet. So yeah. And by the way I'm dedicating this chapter to my PMS. Yes, you read correctly. Because I wrote this whole chapter in last three days, while I was high on my emotions aka PMSing. So that's why this whole chapter is a roller-coaster ride. I hope you all will enjoy it. - Rayne]

Word count : 14K

🚩🚩 IMPORTANT 🚩🚩
THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS CYCLE.

Next Story In Line To Update

"Second Chances"

***********************

August 2016, Holmes Chapel
.

The second morning of their family weekends was nothing like any of the 6 members staying in the beautiful house, ever excepted. When Jay woke up, she found herself blabbering about everything that happened the previous night, to Anne and Gemma while having their first beverage of the day in the kitchen, very happily. Guess that's what led all the three women to now stand outside of the couple's bedroom door. Robin as well heard everything from where he was sitting not far away from them on the sofa, pretending to watch morning news. He was happy that his son was finally able to get what he always desired and deserved. Love.

" But mom, we can't invade their privacy like this. What if they are.....
You know what I mean, right ? We can't look at them when they are....... We can not do that, we should not. " Gemma whines, when Anne tries to open the door to the bedroom.

" Oh Hush, Gemma. I know what I'm doing, and we all know that they are not doing anything like that. Don't you remember why Harry planned this weekend, then how can they do any of that. Now hush, I'm going to take a peek ." Anne said in hushed voice before taking a hold of the doorknob.

" But Anne.... " Jay tried to stop her again but it was too late 'cause Anne already twisted the knob and slowly pushed the door open. She turned to look back at the two, putting her forefinger on her own lips, gesturing them both to stay quiet, before turning back again .

What Anne saw in the room, melt her heart and coo at the same time. She put her free hand over her heart, looking at the sleeping couple with fond eyes. She then motioned the other two ladies to look at the precious view as well. With a bit hesitation, both Jay and Gemma stepped ahead and looked inside the room. Both of their eyes zeroed onto the couple while hushed "Awws" escaped from their smiling lips. " I told you." Anne said from behind.

Louis was sleeping on top of Harry. His head slowly moving up and down on Harry's chest with the rhythm of his breathing. Louis' sleeve paws holding on to Harry's t-shirt sides, like Harry was planning to run away while he was asleep, and he was trying to cage him down under his weight. Which in reality was nothing but like a feather to Harry as the multiple times he had picked Louis up without an effort. As always his legs tangled with Harry's, and wouldn't even reach to the end of his husband's legs. A few stray strands of hair falling over his golden cheekbone, which was shining like it was highlighted by a professional makeup artist, as the morning light was bright in the room. His lips a little dry after the long night without a droplet of water being touched on them, but still they look as soft and pink as ever. Because that's how Louis' beauty is.