"R-Ruru!~ Y-you already-" Ink moaned as Error continued to fuck him.

"I'm not gonna stop until you cum, Kiki~" Error whispered into his ear.

Ink felt he was going to come, but held it in. For some reason, he wanted Error to keep going, for as long as he can get him to. "Ruru!~ Faster!"

Error followed his direction as he kissed him. After a few minutes of making out and Error thrusting into him, Ink couldn't hold it anymore. He came with a loud moan. Error blushed as he also came, panting as he tiredly pulled out.

"I-is your heat gone, now?" Ink asked, panting as he was falling asleep. Error smiled, releasing him from his strings and cuddling him. Ink didn't fight against it. He just let Error do what he wanted and he fell asleep.

•|time skip|•

Ink woke up, completely nude next to Error. He blushed, not remembering what had happened. Error was still asleep and holding Ink. He pulled him closer to his body. Ink pushed him away, hoping he'd wake up to tell him what happened and scared of his answer. Error only pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him.

"E-Error! W-wake up!" Ink exclaimed, blushing brightly. He didn't want to be so pressed against Error without his clothes on. Error kept sleeping while pulling him closer, accidentally grinding onto him.

Ink covered his mouth, muffling his moan. Suddenly, memories of what happened snapped into his mind. He shoved Error away, jumping to his feet. Ink covered his mouth as tears ran down his face. "N-no... n-no!"

Error soon woke up and grunted at the pain. "What the hell was that for Squi-what's wrong? You okay?" he asked, not caring if they were naked.

Ink looked at Error with disgust. "You are terrible! I can't believe I-I... you did this! Y-you a-and I, w-we..." Ink bent over, throwing up black ink, the liquid splattering on the ground.

Error sighed as he rubbed the smaller's back. "It's fine. It's okay. There there, Squid."

Ink smacked Error's hand away. "W-why would you do that to me?! What the fuck was wrong with you?!"

"Well sorry! I was in heat for practically a month and I've been holding it in! What the fuck did you think would happen?!"

"I didn't know! I have the luck of not experiencing heat! If you were in heat, why the fuck were you destroying an AU?! And you... arg!" Ink yelled in anger. He sighed and turned back to Error. "I need my clothes back, where are they?"

"Good for you, and, excuse me? My older brother, Fatal, was the one who destroyed the AU, I just watched him do it* Error rolled his eyes as he gave him his clothes and started putting on his own.

"F-fuck you!" Ink growled, putting on his clothes.

"Haven't you already?~" Error teased.

Ink blushed and looked away. "Y-you raped me! Not the other way around, Glitch!"

"Oh, but you were begging me to take you, remember?"

Ink blushed. "S-Shut it!" He was fully clothed now. "Now, where is my brush? I have to meet up with Dream and Blue..."

"Oh, they're on a double date. I spied on them after you fell asleep." Error shrugged.

"Really? With who?" Ink raised an eyebrow.

The glitching nodded. "Blue is dating Fell as for Dream, you'll be surprised on who he's going out with."

"Mmmm... Cross..?" Ink asked. He was surprised Blue and Fell got together, but surely, if they did, so would Cross and Dream, right? Error shrugged as he started knitting a puppet. Ink stood on his tip toes to be nearly as tall as him, trying to be intimidating. "Well?! Where is it?! I need my paint brush, you know!" Ink growled, crossing his arms, annoyed.