Bullet

*1 Month Later*
-------------------------

I gasped as a cramp formed in my lower abdomen, I clutched my stomach and groaned. Zayn walked in with a cup of tea in his hand, he smiled and passed me the hot beverage.

"When are we going to end this?" I asked, catching Zayn off guard. He raised his eyebrow and replied "end what?". I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window, the white snow covered the ground, snowflakes still falling.

"End Harry, when am I going to actually go home" I said quietly, I felt Zayn's presence behind me and he wrapped his arms around my body tightly. "Soon" he whispered, I turned around and looked up at him.

He looked down but not at me, my stomach. He smiled and gently caressed the small bump, "you know, I've always wanted a child" he stated. I nodded and smiled slightly, "same here, but not like this, I mean I don't even know who the father is" I replied, my voice getting quieter towards the end.

Zayn's eyes flicked up to mine and he sighed, "I've told you, this is my child" he said, grinning at me. I bit the inside of my cheek and forced a smile back, deep down I felt like this wasn't Zayn's child. Before we had sex, Harry had raped me.

A loud ringing noise made both of us jump, Zayn rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out of his back pocket. "Excuse me" he said, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. He swiped across his screen and pressed the phone to his ear whilst walking out of the room, I let out a deep breath and leant against the windowsill.

13 months. I haven't seen my family in 13 months.

After a couple of minutes, Zayn ran back into the living room with a panicked face. "Get your shoes on" Zayn gushed, he started grabbing things from a high shelf. I stared at him and gasped when he pulled down a gun, "Melanie, put your shoes on now!" He shouted loudly.

I flinched at his loudness but obeyed his order, "why, what's happening?" I asked gently, hoping not to anger him. "Harry is coming" he said bluntly. My heart nearly stopped and my mouth fell ajar.

"W-What?" I choked, Zayn grabbed a coat and put it on, throwing another one at me. "Harry is coming here, so hurry up unless you want to go back with him" he said through gritted teeth.

I quickly put the coat on and followed Zayn out of the door, he closed the oak wood and we headed for the car. BANG. I screamed at the sudden loud noise, Zayn quickly slapped his hand over my mouth and pulled me behind a wall.

"Melanie, for fuck sake. That's Harry, he shot a bullet in the air and you gave him what he wanted, a response. Now he knows where we are" Zayn hissed, I sighed and whispered "how was I supposed to know?".

His face softened and he hugged me close to him, "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to protect you and our baby" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and replied "it's fine", he smiled at me and kissed my forehead gently.

"Melanie?" I heard a deep, croaky voice call out. My eyes went wide, as did Zayn's. "Melanie, baby, I heard you. I know you're here, just come out" Harry voice said. He sounded broken, his voice was scratchy and sore.

Zayn pressed his index finger to my lips and tears formed in my eyes, "baby, I know he's with you" Harry added. The tears rolled down my face and I went to stand up but Zayn violently pulled me back down.

"What are you doing?" He hissed, barely above a whisper. I let out a quiet shaky breath and whispered, "if I go to him now, you can get away without being hurt".

Eurgh, that sounded like a horrid, cheesy line out of a romantic movie. The only difference being that just don't like Zayn like that.

He shook his head vigorously and tightened his grip on my wrist, "Melanie, whereabouts are you?" Harry asked, desperation evident in his voice. I looked at Zayn and ripped my wrist from his hand, "go" I mouthed to him.

His eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head again, I saw the gun on the floor beside him. I quickly grabbed it and pointed it at him, "go away" I hissed. He went to take it from my hands but I hid it behind my back, "Zayn, I'll be okay. He's weak, I can handle him" I mouthed to him.

I got in a crouching position and pushed Zayn's shoulder backwards, "go" I hissed. He rubbed his eyes and kissed my hand, "I'll be over there" he said, pointing behind the car.

I nodded and waited until he crawled off, I took deep breaths and stood up slowly. Harry's back was facing me, his hair was neatly messy, if that makes sense.

He placed his hands over his mouth and shouted "Melanie", making his voice louder. I tucked the gun in my jeans behind my back and straightened my top, "Harry" I quietly said but loud enough for him to hear.

After a few seconds he turned around and saw me, his eyes immediately began glossy. His eyes were red and puffy and he had a small stubble along his jaw line. He looked broken.

He let out a small cry and ran towards me, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close to him tightly. His face was buried in the crook of my neck as he cried, "baby" he said.

He pulled his head away from my shoulder and cupped my face, pressing his forehead to mine. "Please don't hurt me again" I cried, tears rolling down my face. He shook his head and smashed his lips against mine, after a few seconds he pulled away.

"Please don't leave me again" he begged, tears rolling down his face. I stayed quiet and he hugged me again. I looked over his shoulder and saw Zayn holding something black, he was pointing it at us.

My eyes widened when I realized that it was another gun, I never wanted to kill Harry, just threaten him into leaving me alone. Zayn pulled back the hammer and his finger touched the trigger, I gasped and quickly kicked the back on Harry's leg.

He immediately fell to the floor, me landing on top of him. BANG. The golden bullet landed in the snow inches from us, I let out a loud sigh of relief and looked down at Harry.

He was already looking at me, "you saved me?" He said, coming out as more of a question. I narrowed my eyebrows and looked at Zayn, he looked as shocked as me and Harry did.

I quickly got off him and stood up, I held out a hand and he took it. After he had stood up, he looked around for Zayn. I noticed he was pointing the gun at Harry again, "Zayn, stop" I shouted.

He ignored me and pulled back the hammer for the second time, Harry suddenly wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me towards him, my back smashed into his chest and I groaned in pain.

I tried to get out of the headlock position I was in but Harry only held tighter, "Harry, let go!" I screamed. He kissed my temple and slid his hand down my back, pulling the gun out of the waistband of my jeans.

My eyes widened as he pointed it at Zayn, "Harry, please" I begged. I stared at the two young men, pointing a gun at one another. "Let her go, you fucking coward, you're hiding behind a girl" Zayn shouted, Harry looked down at me, the gun still facing Zayn.

"You belong to me, okay?" He said sternly, the old Harry was back. Well, he was always there but I guess he was acting before. "You are mine!" He shouted, I nodded and tried to pry his arm off my neck.

"I'm yours, please get off me" I begged, he kept his eyes on me and smiled. He kissed my temple again but kept his lips there. BANG. I screamed loudly as I saw the dark haired boy fall to the floor, everything was moving in slow motion.

I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, tears rolled down my face when I saw the snow absorbing his blood. His chest had a hole in it from the deadly bullet, I shook my head in disbelief.

"Zayn!".